Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe

(This is for my male readers,if my female readers want a female reader version of this plz let me know)Y/N and Mike Waters Meet,they talk and talk and eventually decide to date each other.while they're walking down the streets of Portland Mike sees Scott and freaks out,so Y/N tries to calm him down.

Y/N's pov
"No,no,no,there's no way you can eat a cloud."my boyfriend Mike and I were having a argument over whether or not you can eat a cloud,"hear me out Mikey,even if you could or couldn't:what would it taste like?"I asked.he paused,"huh...probably like cotton candy?or maybe something else..."he replied."see what I mean?"I asked him,he nodded.we stopped and waited to cross the street,cars always pass by.however one particular car passed by us,a limo.and in the limo was Mike's ex-friend(or ex-crush I don't know how to fucking label Scott he's a fucking asshole and I hate him but I also love him it's confusing),Scott Favor.

Mike widened his eyes as the made eye contact,Mike then booked it and began to run."Mike wait!"I yelled as I ran after him,he was gone.i worryingly searched for him,I saw him lying on the concrete.he was panting,shaking,crying,and curled up into a ball.i sat beside him and hugged him,"shhh,shhh,it's ok sweetie.."I whispered.he sobbed and hugged me back tightly,"shhh...shhh...I know I know,it's ok,breathe."I continued to reassure him.Mike was broken because of Scott,and now I must fix my poor broken boyfriend.i gently cupped his cheeks,I wiped his tears with my thumbs.he kissed me,I gently kissed him back.