Preview #2(Aspiring singers)

It's the whole movie except that Miranda and Linda Lue's friend falls in love with James,her name is Melanie Fisher.she aspires to be a singer like Miranda,Linda Lue,James,and Kyle.she thinks that she's a terrible singer,but the others don't think so.

Melanie's pov
"Come on Mel please??"Linda Lue begged,Miranda laughed and I was a bit anxious."I-I don't know Lin,I don't think I should,I mean I don't even know how to write my own songs!"i began to protest,"then just cover a song,please do this:for me?"she gave me those puppy dog eyes.i exhaled,"damn those puppy dog eyes..."I mumbled."ok:I'll do it."i said,she squealed and cheered.she grabbed Miranda's guitar and handed it to me,"I-"Miranda cut me off."it's ok Melanie,you can borrow it for now."she reassured me,i gulped and held the guitar in my hands.i slowly walked towards the little stage,thank goodness there weren't that many people here today.i sat on the stool near the microphone,I felt my hands getting sweaty.

I exhaled and closed my eyes,"clear your mind Melanie:pretend they're not there."I thought.see I have stage fright,which is technically one of the reasons why I still suck at being a musician.i strummed the guitar,I began to sing the only song that I could actually play on the guitar:Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley.as I sang the song I slowly opened one eye,Miranda and Linda Lue were star struck.slowly feeling confident,I opened both eyes and continued to sing and play.that's when I locked eyes with him,I didn't know who he was but all I know is that he's really cute.but he's making my stage fright come back,I got nervous and immediately got off the stage.