Request #1-River(@imaginedolxntwinz)

A/N
Our first request!

This is from:

Y/N's povRiver and I were doing an interview for MTV called "Who knows each other better"or something like that

Y/N's pov
River and I were doing an interview for MTV called "Who knows each other better"or something like that.either way,I was nervous.see,I'm not an actor like River-I'm an artist.by artist I mean I make pottery and portraits,it's honest work but I've become a little bit famous because of it.but unlike River,I don't get constantly interviewed like him."alright are you two ready?"A man asked us,"ready as we'll ever be."River said.he gently held my hand,reassuring me that it was going to be ok."we're on in five,four,three,two....one...action!"the cameras began to roll,"Hi I'm River Phoenix,"River said directly at the camera.

"and in his girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N."I copied him,"today we'll be your guests on todays episode of who knows each other better."River said."God he's a natural,he's better at this than me."I thought,"Who's better at kissing?"the first question was asked.we both blushed,"Definitely River."I answered the question.we both laughed,"Who's more talented?"the second question was asked."definitely Y/N,she can do things that I can't even do."River answered the second question,i smiled."have you ever thought of having kids?"the third question was asked,I widened my eyes and blushed."I-I mean..."I trailed off,feeling a bit nervous."we've talked about it before,but we both agreed that we'll have kids when we're both ready."River answered for me,holding my hand.