Preview #5(i wont be afraid)

"I don't know if you should come Morgan."

"Yeah,it'll be a pretty long trip."

"And there's definitely going to be a lot of nasty things out there."

"Oh come on guys!we never do anything this exciting,and besides:if I bring my camera then we'll have a good picture for if we end up in newspapers!"

Morgan Stanley is the only girl in her group of friends.when Vern tells the group about Ray Bowers' body Teddy suggests going there and finding it before anybody else does,but when Morgan agrees Chris says she can't come because she's a girl.Morgan argues that she can handle it,and so she comes along.it'll not only be a life changing experience for Morgan,but her friends as well.

Morgan's pov
"Mommy can you tell me the story again?"

"Again?are you sure?I've told you this story so many times."

"Please??"

"Ok,ok."

"When I was in middle school,I had the greatest group of friends..."

Nobody ever wanted to be my friend in elementary school,so I knew that middle school would be different.it was when I met my group of friends:Chris Chambers,the leader.Gordie Lachance,he always liked wearing his(dead)brother's cap.Teddy Duchamp,the daredevil of the group.did you know that his dad burned his ear?i always feel bad for Teddy,and yet he still looks up to his dad!anyways,Vern Tessio is the fat kid of the group.he once told us that he hid a big jar of pennies under his house,but to this day he's never found it.and last but not least,me:Morgan Stanley.i loved taking pictures,I still do to this day.i always believed that one day my pictures would make a difference.

And that's what happened on that fateful year