Request #5-River Phoenix(@davesrightdrumstick)

A/N
Since it's Rio's birthday I might as well finish a request I never got around to doing lol😅

Anyways this request is from:

Dani's pov"Ah come on Rio!you're telling me you don't want to do anything on your birthday?"River and I have been friends for 5 months now,he was new to my school and I knew he'd be pretty confused about what to do and where to go so I offered to ...

Dani's pov
"Ah come on Rio!you're telling me you don't want to do anything on your birthday?"River and I have been friends for 5 months now,he was new to my school and I knew he'd be pretty confused about what to do and where to go so I offered to help,ever since then we've been best friends.you'll never see me without,we stick together like glue and rarely separate."I'm telling ya Dani,I don't want to do anything except hang out with you."he insisted,"classic River,stubborn as usual."I thought."yeah but we always hang out Rio!"I reminded him,we stopped walking and looked at each other."ok ok,"he sighed,"there is one thing I want to do."my face lit up.

"I'm all ears!"I assured him,he chuckled."it's not really fun but..."he trailed off,"come on River,it's your birthday:if you want to do something just say the word and we'll do it."i said."well..."there's a local garden I like to go to sometimes,I volunteer there when I can and take care of the plants and insects."he began to explain,"then we'll go there!"he gave me a shocked look."seriously?"he asked,"positive!"I replied."but Dani,you hate bugs."he reminded me,"I'll do whatever it takes to make my best friend happy on his birthday."i said confidently.he stared at me for a moment,then he began to laugh."you're weird."he said,I grinned happily.