Jimmy Reardon-aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?

Y/N and Jimmy were on a date and now he's taking her back home

No one's pov
Y/N held onto Jimmy Reardon's arm.he's had a crush on her for a while and finally had the guts to ask her out,Y/N also likes Jimmy but she's too scared to tell him.she's aware that Jimmy is a ladies man,which made her a bit self conscious.they finally arrived at her house,Y/N was about to walk to the front door but she felt Jimmy holding her hand.she turned around to look at him,she was blushing."Wait."he said,"what is it?"she asked him curiously."aren't you gonna kiss me goodbye?"he asked,I blushed."R-Really?a-Are you sure?"she asked him,he nodded.they were now holding hands,she could feel his face getting closer to hers.

She was extremely nervous,she had never kissed someone before and now here she was:about to kiss Jimmy Reardon,a ladies man!she then felt his lips on hers,she placed her hands on her cheeks while his hands were on her hips.they looked at each other,"woah...."they both whispered."c...can we do that again?"she asked,trying to not sound eager.he smiled,"of course Y/N."he said.he gently kissed her again,this time it was more gentle and a bit passionate,but Y/N didn't care.she was kissing Jimmy Reardon,and she loved every second of it.