Young Indy-RUN!

(Let me know if you guys want this as a fic or something)it's the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade but Indy isn't alone,he's with his girlfriend Josie Porter.

Josie's pov
Indy held my hand tightly as we ran through the cave tunnel and away from the raiders,"Shit!Shit!Shit!"we both yelled.we made it out the cave and saw our horses,we both ran to our horses and got on them.we commanded them to move,as they did we saw the raiders gaining on us.i was getting nervous,we eventually ditched our horses and jumped into a circus train.we got on top of it and ran,some on the raiders chased after us,Indy fell into a cart while I fell into a different cart."ow."i said as I slowly got up,I was probably bruised and injured.i eventually caught up with Indy,however we ended up in the lion cart.

Indy got in front of me,obviously trying to protect me.i saw that there was a whip hanging on the wall behind me,"Indy!"i said as I handed it to him.he used the whip to try to defend us from the lion but ended up getting a cut on his chin,he luckily tried again and did pretty well.he held my hand as we continued to fight and run,we finally made it to his house.i felt like collapsing,I was dirty and had bruises and cuts all over me.all of that was apparently for nothing cause the raiders got the cross back!

I know this wasn't what I usually write but don't worry the next oneshot is Eddie from Dogfight