~2~

Lase stirred in his sleep when he felt his girlfriend move from underneath him, his eyes flickered open and he stretched his hand, grabbing his girlfriend before she could move out of his reach.

"Lase, I need to make breakfast, I'll be right back." She said trying to get him to loosen his grip around her.

"No need, I have my breakfast right in front of me." He smiled, his voice still groggy from sleep. Fiona rolled her eyes playfully.

"First of all, I'm exhausted and sore, we both know the time we slept last night." She said her mind racing back to the night before, they had just celebrated their second year anniversary and he had taken her out to an exquisite restaurant, showered her with a lot of gifts, then they went shopping and he allowed her to pick anything she wanted, after which they returned back to his house to finish the night with something she had only ever got to experience with Lase, he was her first and he made sure to always remind her that he would be the only man to ever experience that with her, Lase hadn't allowed her to sleep until after 4 rounds and they were already in the early hours of the morning.

"And second," She continued, "You need real food, so tell me, what do you want for breakfast?."

"I've told you already, you."

She sighed getting up, finally able to loosen herself from his grip.

"I think you need more sleep, Lase, get some more rest." She laughed, exiting the room.

Lase didn't waste time in getting up from the bed and hitting the showers, he changed into a casual outfit, tank top and joggers, the tank top showed off his well built arms which clearly was a sign that he regularly exercised and his tattoos made him ten times hotter.

He made his way downstairs and stopped in front of the kitchen, his eyes landed on his girlfriend moving around his kitchen in nothing but his white button down shirt and she still looked so sexy in it, how was that even possible?. He loved this sight in front of him and he could feel his trousers get tighter, he could never get enough of this woman, he knew he had made the right choice asking her to be his girlfriend two years ago.

They had met at a workshop for interns which took place in Enugu, he was a guest speaker at the workshop and she was an intern. She lived in Enugu and he lived in Lagos, they had exchanged numbers but never really spoke to each other until they bumped into each other at a mall months later and she told him she had just moved to Lagos a few weeks back and they hit it off from there, they weren't even friends for up to six months before he grew the balls to ask her out and she said yes.

Lase was a one woman guy, he hated cheating and he didn't believe in sleeping around, he believed sex was something you did with the person you loved and he saw it as something intimate and shouldn't be done with just anybody, it was why he was okay with waiting for Fiona to be ready to give herself totally to him and she was after about 19 months of them dating, she wasn't exactly waiting for marriage but she hadn't just found the right person to give her whole self to before Lase, he made sure that night was special for her and it made her love him even more for it.

Lase was certain she was the one for him, he just felt it was too early to go down on one knee and ask her to spend the rest of her life with him, they were still both so young, he was 27 and she just turned 24 a few months ago, he wanted to see how things unfolded between them and our their relationship grew for the next months.

When she bent down to grab a plate from the cupboard, he couldn't hold himself anymore, he walked towards her and grabbed a hold of her waist pulling her into his chest and kissing her on the sensitive spot just between her neck and her shoulder blade.

"Lase." She whined, "I'm cooking." She said even though she didn't want him to stop.

"I know." He replied, his lips still on her, he knew she was defenseless against him, he loved how her body responded to his touch.

It took all of Fiona's willpower to turn around and stop Lase from attacking her with his lips, his hands were still wrapped around her waist and her hands were placed on his arms.

"I have to go home today, I have work tomorrow and your house is farther from my place of work."

"I'll drive you to work tomorrow."

"That's too much stress for you, I'll just go home."

"I'm not complaining, am I?, I'll take you to work."

Fiona loved spending the nights at Lase's home but she knew her mum would be quite upset if she ever found out that she was spending the night at a man's house, a man who had not paid her bride price, since she was the only girl of four children, her mum was over protective of her and loved knowing her whereabouts. Even though her parents and brothers already knew Lase and loved him, she didn't need them knowing that she slept in his house. She also wanted some time to herself but it looked like Lase wasn't ready to give her that.

"What are you doing tonight?." He broke her train of thoughts.

"I don't know, why?." The rice she was boiling now forgotten on the gas cooker.

"I want to take you out."

"Lase, you spent so much on me last night, I don't think there's any point of having dinner at another restaurant tonight, I can cook something."

"That's the point, baby, I don't want you to cook, I want to treat you to something, you deserve it."

"Thank you but you've done so much for me already, more than anyone has ever done." She argued.

He leaned in bringing his lips closer to her ear, "You're so special to me, Fiona, and I need you to know just how much you mean to me, please let me take you out tonight?." He was practically pleading with her now.

She couldn't even say no, not after what he just said to her. "Okay." She nodded and before she knew it, he slammed his lips into hers almost making her knees give way under her.

°°°°°°

So we got to see a glimpse of Lase, I hope you guys love him cause I really do, he's so sweet❤️

Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment.

Press that little star at the side of your phone to make it turn orange!

Bye guys ❤️