~8~

"Hey, my love, how was work?." Tiara greeted her husband as soon as he walked in, reducing the volume of the TV that she was watching.

"Work was good, babe. Thanks for asking." He bent over to kiss her. He couldn't get over how beautiful she looked sitting down there in that little white nightgown she knew he loved. She had just had her bath and was putting on no make-up. How a woman could be so stunning without even trying was beyond Desmond.

"I made dinner." Tiara said oblivious of the thoughts running through her husband's head.

"You're supposed to be resting, babe, that was the main reason you took a leave from work." He said.

"And I am resting. Is cooking for my husband now a chore or something?."

"You know what I mean, I don't want you stressing yourself. I want you to rest. I can always cook something for myself."

"And what kind of wife would I be to let her husband cook after a long day of work?."

"Thank you, babe, I love you." He placed another kiss on her lips. He appreciated her and he made sure she knew that.

They had been married for a little over two years now and they were waxing even stronger. They fell in love with each other all over again every single day.

Desmond couldn't stop being thankful for Tiara. She was a woman who was beautiful both in and out, responsible, Godly, and was always there whenever he needed her. He knew he would never stop loving her and would continue to appreciate her forever.

Tiara couldn't have gotten a better husband. To her, Desmond was perfect. As a teenager, she had always prayed for a man who would shower her with love, adore her, pray with her and just be her best friend and Desmond ticked all the boxes. He reminded her of how beautiful she was each day and she had never for once regretted marrying him the two years they've been married.

"I love you too. Now, you're going to go have your bath and come down for dinner." She stood up from the couch she had been sitting on, taking his briefcase and placing it on the table next to her as his hands wrapped around her waist, hers went up to his tie to loosen it.

"Then after dinner, what next?."

"What is next after dinner?, We go to bed of course." She laughed although she didn't mean it.

"You're joking."

"Babe, you have work tomorrow, you shouldn't be staying up late."

"I don't care, love, I need you." He buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Tiara had been sick so she took a two weeks leave away from work, a week had gone and she had one left. She was feeling so much better but her and Desmond had not been able to make love the past week because Desmond was too scared of hurting her even though she constantly reassured him that she was good.

"I was just kidding." She laughed, "I have a surprise for you. You just have dinner first." She was eager to show him the new lingerie she just bought, she even bought it in the color yellow, his favourite colour cause he said it goes so well with her caramel-coloured skin.

"Can't wait." Desmond let out a hearty laugh pecking her lips once more, "How about we have that shower together, huh?." He winked.

"Desmond." She called him by his name, "I've had my bath already. Go have yours alone."

"Well, there's no crime in bathing twice in one night, is there?."

He didn't wait for her to reply before he carried her up bridal style earning a loud squeal from her.

"Desmond!." She laughed, "Put me down, I've had a bath already." She said although she didn't mind bathing with him again.

Desmond ignored his wife's request and grabbed his briefcase from the table before ascending the stairs with his wife and briefcase in hand.

°°°°°°
I love their love guyss❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment!