💫Sneak Peak💫

What comes in your mind when you think about love?

Nowadays , people don't believe in love that much coz....... they think it's fake or they are just insecure that their love may betray them , which is reality of today's world.

Actually.............. , Love is..... just a word untill someone comes along and............. gives it a meaning.

This stories is about a ruthless , cold mafia king who lives in his own world which is full of dangers.

He cares for his love ones from inside but don't show any kind of affection towards them ,Coz he know how many people can take advantage of his loveones to use against him.

He just an emotionless man for this world , who can mercylessly kill anyone who will betray him or try to mess with him , without any second thought .

People feard him coz he feard noting.

Being the strongest mafia leader he gained lots of enemies who prays for his death everytime.

That's the resons he don't show his affection towards anyone , he don't want people to find his weakness.

He don't believe in love coz he thinks he can't afford to fall in traps of some emotions which can make him weak .

Never in this 26 years of his life he thought that he would be able to found his true love  , but........... it happens when an angel enters in his life .

He was emotionless man with desires , but ..........she was a navie girl with pure soul.

He wants an bold and strong women but ...........she was most delicate and innocent one.

She was his GRACE.

He don't believe in Gods........ but divine favoured him with lots of gifts and......... this was most beautiful one.

He wants to cherrish her,  but instead he end up hurting her , he didn't want her to stay in his life , his life which can destroy her .

He was feared that if their feeling starts to grow for eachother it will cost their lives . If they fall in love people will try to harm her innocent self who deserve lots of affection.

He don't know anything about her past , neither She.

Her life holds lots of SECRETS .

In this cruel world he was her shield.
She have to suffered coz of her mysterious life but .....he was always their for her.

Can they survie all the consequences they have to face for being together?

              💜 Read and find out💜

                     💜  My Grace 💜

          ______AUTHORS NOTE______

                  🙏PLEASE READ 🙏

I'm not a great author or something, it's my first book.

I have read almost all mafia love stories available on Wattpad but never felt satisfied by anyone of them . I mean i really like some of them and I also appreciate authors work but I don't find any story which fully satisfies my expectations and imaginations.

I aslo expected pictures from stories coz they help us for having a good imagination but didn't get them in all the stories ,...... but I'm going to add in mine.

Most of the stories I had read , have same story lines and some scene can also look similar to eachother. U can't expect something completely different from a human life story it's not fantasy. But u can expect different plots , romanace , some voilence and twists & turns .

After reading so many stories I'm trying to mold this story of mine  according to my imagination .

So this story is going to totally written and edited by me.... All the scenes which u were going to read are just reflection of my imaginations.
If u still find some similarities then let me tell u I'm not writing a story of aliens life so u can find completely different story here I'm also writing about a humans life with some mysteries .............. But this story was definitely going to be different and best for Me .

This is just a fanfiction , nothing is related to reality .

All the pictures, gifs , fanedits , fanarts and videos I'm going to use in story are not mine they will be from Google, ...........so credit goes to rightful owners.

* Book cover is edited by me *

I don't own any character of this story.

Don't be a silent reader, ur free to comment and vote if u like the story.
U can also personally share ur personal ideas and suggestions with me .

If u like this story let me know, It will give me idea , ......how many of us are sharing same brain cells😁.

My writing may sucks but please try u ignore my spelling mistakes and poor writing.🙂

Thank u💜 I hope u will enjoy💜

_____________Warning!!_______________

(Romance , 🔞smut🔞, pain , voilence, emotinal sometimes)

It may contain some voilence (of course it's mafia story so I have to add some ) and their might be smut 🔞( don't worry I will give warning at the heading of the chapter about it) so ,I'm requesting u that if u think u are matured enough to read then go for it , otherwise u can skip this scenes .😊

you may like the story line 💜