Chapter 13

After getting fresh jungkook came downstairs for lunch and take seat on dinning table .......... infront of Y/n . Soon Mr Jeon and Mr Park came downstairs while chating about something .

Mrs Jeon start to serve to both Jungkook and Y/n , both of them was about to start to eat but ....... stopped hearing some foot steps comming from main door . They all turn their heads towards main door where ........ some figures were standing .

.........................................................
(Read properly this chapter may confuse u )

AUTHOR'S POV

Mr Choi Hong-jun was standing on Jeon's doorstep with ............ his family , his wife... Mun-dhal , daughter .... Irene and ....... son .... Baekhyun .

" Hong-jun my friend ." Mr Jeon said with a smile while making their way towards him with Mr Park . Mrs Jeon and Jungkook were curious , cause ... they never meet them before . But ........................... Y/n wasn't feeling anything good about them .

" How are you ? " Mr. Choi asked Mr Jeon while hugging him .

"I'm good , man . Long time no see . " Mr Jeon answered and smiled at his family which .... they return him . Mrs Jeon start to make her way towards them .

" Jan-hee meet him . He's my college friend and ... business Partner . Choi Hong Jun .... And his family . " Mr Jeon introduced his guests to his wife . Mrs Jeon bowed to them and greet them a welcome .

Mrs Choi bowed to her but her children didn't ....... seems to be interested in this meeting at all . It seems like ....... they were forcefully invited here but still they greet them with fake smiles .

" Come , have lunch with us ." Mr Jeon said while dragging Mr Choi with him and Mr Park .

" Yeah , have lunch with us . " Mrs Jeon asked his family to join them for lunch and start to take them towards dining table .

[ At dinning table ]

When they reach near dinning table they noticed jungkook who was eagerly waiting to dig in his food and they also noticed ........... Y/n , who was sitting infront of him ..... silently with normal expression . Irene and Baekhyun exchange glances with a ............... small smirk on their faces .

" Send our lunch in my office , you all can enjoy here . " Mr Jeon said to her wife while dragging his friends with him , at which ..... she give him a nod . Aunt Nayeon take some food and other servents with cuttlary stuff and utensils with her and ....... start to follow the path Mr Jeon used to reach his office .

" Please , take your seats ." Mrs Jeon asked them with a smile while taking head seat at one end of table between ....... her son and Y/n . Mrs Choi make their way towards left side of Mrs Jeon were ...... Y/n was sitting .

Irene want to sit infront of jungkook , so she came near Y/n and ..... stood there tapping her feet with attitude .......... indirectly asking her to get up from seat . Y/n understand her actions and ....... quickly stood up from her seat .

Irene immediately take that seat and start ...... to fix her look. Mrs Choi take seat beside her daughter and Baekhyun sat with jungkook ...... infront of his mother , Mrs Choi .

Jungkook wasn't showing ...... any interest in them , not even to girl ........ who was trying her best ....... to get his attention . He didn't liked ...... Irene's behavior towards Y/n , but ....... decided to not make it obvious.