Chapter 25

" Dad ... ? You know that you can't hide anything from me , right ? " She assured him as she sat down near sofa and tend to hold his hands .

' I .... know you aren't ready for this but ............. I'm .... sorry my princess . '

........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

[ Day of wedding ]

Mrs Jeon , Chayeon and some other ladies were presented ito help Y/n with her outfit and makeup as they were preparing her for Wedding ceremony.

" Oh my god !? You look fu*kin- f- f- fabulous Y/n !?!?!? You are looking like an goddess , . " Chayeon's tongue slipped but she managed to mind her language for elders , changing her sentence awkwardly she cheered as soon as Y/n came out from dressing room wearing her wedding dress . ☺️

" O my God , My child is looking F**king Adorable and .... Hot at the same time . " Mrs Jeon dramatically let her thoughts out , as she got Chayeon's attention who was about to say the same thing 😑.

" God don't let anyone's evil eye fall on her , thank you for giving my kook such an beautiful wife . " 🤧Mrs Jeon said joining her hands and looking in upward direction more like if she was actually looking for God .

Other ladies were also amazed by her beauty , they did complimented her . It wasn't like if she is Worlds most beautiful women but her beauty was definitely mesmerizing . Y/n was very nervous , she wanted to scream her frustration out at the moment .

Mrs Jeon booked whole beauty parlour for Y/n . Not just makeup but she has been under expert's care since morning as they were giving her natural facial and other beauty treatments from head to toe . Y/n is not fond of make-up that much so she asked them to not to do any heavy make-up as she wanted to look natural .

Her heart beats increased as ladies around her more like standing behind her , started giggling and talking about these wedding an marriage things , as she was currently getting light touch ups by experts .

Y/n got more flustered and little uncomfortable when they started talking about wedding night's . Being modern these ladies , it didn't bothered them to bring out this topic which can be much sensitive for some , even though they were blushing themselves by telling their moments .

' Does it really matters , if couples don't make love on their wedding night ? I don't even know what they actually do in name of making love ? maybe kissing and cuddling , what can they do more than that .... ? ' Y/n was genuinely curious about it then she blushed at the thought of just being close to jungkook .

Y/n's makeup was light so it didn't took make-up artist too long . After fixing her hair Artist kept her brush down on table as she asked Y/n if she liked the look . Y/n lift her head to take look of herself , she was bliss to found this gorgeous side of her as she never found herself looking this much attractive before and it wasn't only because of make up but it's about the whole look .

Artist turn the chair around so that others could have an look at her . Not only the make up which was looking more realistic but her dress and than the Vail that added to cover her face , making her look much more gorgeous .

No one noticed but Y/n secretly asked makeup artist to hide all the light scares and marks which were on her back and body parts which could be seen from her dress . But Chayeon saw artist putting make-up on Y/n's back which caught her off-guard . But before she could ask or say something her attention got averted by ladies .