Chapter 15

He ignored her and start to suck on her neck harshly . " Aa ..!! O-ppa please S-top !! " She tried to stop her but it was useless as her both hand were pinned above her head by him .

" Okay , now let's take this clothes off ." He said pulling away from her neck at which her eye's got more widened .

" He said pulling away from her neck at which her eye's got more widened

' No ............... this can't happen ' she thought .

...........................................................

Dark and scary clouds were bucketing down

Dark and scary clouds were bucketing down . Thunder sounds and Lightings were making atmosphere more horrible for Y/n then it is.

Baekhyun was on top of Y/n pinning her down by cuffing her hands above her head . Y/n was continuously struggling under him . In order to lift her dress he left her hands by his right one .

When he almost touch the bottom fabric of her dress , she got panicked but also noticed that he lifted his body in upward direction besides he's now holding her hands just by his one hand and that ...... was a chance for her to get herself out of it .

Taking that opportunity she gathered all her strength and pushed him with full force , because of which he lost his balance and fall on floor .

Y/n quickly got off from the bed and start to run outside , as Baekhyun was a little drunk but still he did manage to get up and start to chase her .

Y/n was very discourteous as she fasten her speed and run down stairs . She did reach downstairs and start to look here and there around her , thinking of way to escape . Soon she heard Baekhyun's shouts from stairs.

Poor 15 year old girl got panick , bruised body , messed up hair's and continuously falling pain from her eye's were making her State miserable. Suddenly , she saw her cousin comming towards her with a mischievous smirk on his face .

' I ..... don't have any other option ' she thought to herself before running towards the main door. She quickly reach near doorstep and turn around to found her cousin running towards her.