Chapter 10

" Jan-hee ..." He said gaining her attention " I know you are thinking about something from last night , aren't you going to share your thoughts with me ?" Mr Jeon asked her wife in a soft concerned tone .

"I was thinking about ..............

...........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

" I was thinking about ................... jungkook and ........... Y/n . " 🥺She said while looking into her husbands eyes . Mr Jeon quickly understand what his wife was stressing about . He know that his wife was thinking about their son's future life .

" Ok... but can you tell me ..... what exactly happened yesterday ? because ..... I noticed your behaviour , which seems a bit off since we came from that party . " Mr Jeon asked her .

" As you know .......... what was in my mind since ...... we left Seoul to come here . Whenever ......... Mr Park used to talk about his daughter ...... I ......... always felt to have one too . l always want to have a daughter ......... but we couldn't get one ........ due to some physical problems of mine ." Mr Jeon was silently listening to his wife who was pouring all her deep feeling in her heart , out . " But when I used to think of jungkook , I know that someday in future he will bring a beautiful girl in our family . Even if she will come in form of our ............... daughter in law , but still ........... i will get a chance to treat her like my own daughter . And ....... at that time only I was having a feeling that , Can .............. Y/n be that girl , ..... will she ? " 🥺she said with a small smile but suddenly it's turns into a sad one .

" But I ...... wasn't even forcing him to marry a girl that .......... we will choose for him . We gave him all rights to choose his own life partner . Boy's in his age are getting married , having children's , enjoying their life's. But did jungkook ever mentioned about any girl in his life ? ........... He never tell us about anyone he likes or something like that . Instead whenever I used to ask him about his love life he always used to ignore it or use to say that he don't believe in love and all ." Mr Jeon was silently listening to his wife while looking at their hands .

" And when I see Y/n and spend some time with her at that's the time I feel like She will be perfect for our son . But still ....... I'm not going to force jungkook ....... if he don't want to marry her , but if he will say no to her then ............ he's definitely going to lost this chance to have her in his life ." she finished her sentences at which Mr Jeon huffed .

" I understand your concern Jan-hee but see ....... in marriage both the partners have to take efforts to make their marriage life .......... successful . And I can't say anything about jungkook ........ if he accept this marriage , if he going to become a ......... good husband or not , but I'm definitely sure that ........ Y/n will try her best to play her wife's part in their marriage life but only ............. if she accept this marriage proposal . We can't force her for this . " Mr Jeon said expressing his thoughts .

" What you think ? will Y/n accept this marriage proposal ? " 🙁Mrs Jeon asked curiously looking at her husband .

" I ......... don't know Jan-hee , but first we have to talk to jungkook about this and to Shee-jin ofcourse . " Mr Jeon answered at which his wife just hummed and start to look around still holding same facial expressions .

Mr Jeon noticed her and asked "Jan-hee ........ I'm sure you are still the thinking about something , tell me fast . " 🤨Mr Jeon said to her .