Chapter 16

" Actually .......... We want to talk to you ? " Mr Jeon said to him at which he quickly responds being curious "About what ? " Silence took over his office as climate starts to get serious .

" Okay . Let's sit and talk . " Jungkook said breaking the silence after analysing situation around him as they weren't answering him .

' Is it's that serious ? ' he thought to himself .

...........................................................

They quickly took seats on jungkook's office table . Mrs Jeon did asked one of the servent to call Me Park with ..... Y/n.

Both husband and wife exchange glances and got comfortable in their seats . Jungkook was being eager to know about the topic they want to talk about .

" Listen jungkook ...... Today ......... we are going to speak and. ....... you have listen carefully and .......... don't open your mouth unless I ask you to do. " Mrs Jeon said being solemn .

" Okay......... ." Jungkook said while looking at his mother with brooding eyes as he was waiting for further talks . " It's .... for your good life . " Mr Jeon said to him with an serious tone . " Your............... future ." Mrs Jeon said after her husband .

" Hmmm .... What about my future ? " Jungkook did asked to them .

" Okay , ........ Let's get straight at the point . " Mr Jeon huffed before responding to him .

" It's ......... about your Marriage . " Mrs Jeon reveal the topic with a small smile .

Jungkook was taken aback as he didn't expected them to be this much serious for such topic. " Okay ." He just give an ' I'm done ' look to them and leaned backward on his seat , decided to let them speak further .

" See jungkook , marriage is an beginning of new life ........ a family . It will also let you live an ......... an love life . Marriage is not only an physical union it's more like spiritual and emotional union . This union mirrors the one between God and his church . Don't you want someone who will love you with her life ? Who will always be their on your side , with you ? A girl who will always support , encourage you and will stay with you even in your bad time . " Mrs Jeon continues as jungkook was listening and waiting for her to finish .

" I just want to see you happy , happy with your ...... life partner . I want a girl for you to whom you can share everything , can provide you happiness , who will make your heart flutters. " Mrs Jeon finished her sentence as she was looking at jungkook to say something.

" Okay , I understand . But ...... I'm not ready for this and not even interested . " jungkook said while looking at both of them .

" Jungkook ..... I'm not asking you if you want to marry or not . Stop giving excuses here . You age is perfect to get married right now . And anyways , you have to do it in future as you can't avoid it . It's an tradition , as our family need an heir for our future generations. So you can't run away from an marriage . " Mr Jeon said to his son .

" But dad - " jungkook tried to defend himself but get cut off by his dad . " No buts jungkook , you can't say no to it ." Jungkook wasn't happy about it as he kept silence knowing he don't have a choice .

" Listen jungkook , we are not forcing you to marry someone one of our choise . If you love someone you can tell me . We will talk to her and her family . " Mrs Jeon said to him being curious to know if he love someone or not .