Chapter 4

It's ok sir . I live nearby , I can go by myself , besides I don't want to bo- " He cut me off by saying " You are not bothering me. You seemed in hurry that's why I'm asking you last time if you Comming or not ." He offered me a drive one last time. I guess I have to go with now .

"Ok . Thank you . You can drop me at Jeon's Mansion." I said but this time he turn his gaze fully on me , like he wants to ask me something.

.......................................................................

                      Jungkook's POV

After beating those monkeys away, I turn around to check on her . Our eyes met for a second but she hurriedly look away , Maybe she is too shy . But I did notice her facial features , she was very beautiful .

Her cute deo eyes with long velvety black lashes , pink plump lips , dainty nose and her skin cream contrast were making her look more angelic. Anyone would like to have her. .......*cough* ........jungkook.......... she's a. stranger .😑 

She was looking really... shy and innocent. Remember jungkook every glitter is not gold . She must be like other girl's. But I'm not a person to show my soft side to......... anyone😎 , definately not to a ........ stranger , I'm not going to change myself for anyone ,........... NEVER .

[ Guy's this is not love at first sight or something . He's just curious , don't make any false assumptions.]

She wasn't looking at me so I ask her if she's ok or not , without showing any kind of emotion . She answered and thanked me , and was about to leave but again my dumbass brain offers her a lift to her destination . She rejected at first but I somehow convinced her .

F**k what's wrong with me ? 🙄

But when she asked to drop her at Jeon's Mansion , I looked at swiftly with a little frown.
what she have do with us ? Is she's a. maid ? but she don't look like one , Is she's a secret agent or something ? I need to be careful .🧐

" You live there ? " I asked her , slightly lifting my left brow . 🤨

" Actually........ Yes I live there. Shall we go now?" 🙂she replied to me asking to hurry .
She lives in our Mansion ? I have to wait untill confirmation.

I nodded at her reply and we start to walk together ........ side by side , making our way towards exit . I kept taking glance of her side profile , without her noticing . She wasn't even spearing a glance at me , looking straight .

When we reach outside , driver was standing near car which was parked on left side of exit . When he notice my present and opened car's door for me . But when he notice a small figure besides me , he take a glance at her , if he knows her . When I look at her -

" Mr. Brendon , You here ? " She asked to driver . He looks at me , asking permission to speak . I nodded at him .

" Miss Y/n , I'm here with master . " he said to her. So she's Y/n .

"Master ?! who ?"😶 she asked him with a confuse frown. but then she followed his gaze which was on me, her eyes widened .

"Master !! th-this means you are here with Jeon's? Sir , you didn't tell me about you .😳" she exclaimed , driver was about to tell her my actual identity , but I sigh him to be quite 🤫. I still don't want her to know that I'm son of Jeon's .

" Aa....Yes , I came here with Jeon's " I said to her. 😌

" Sorry , but are you their relative or something ?" she asked , wants to know my identity .