Chapter 18

" When today in morning , I was cleaning Mr Park's room he got call . Mr Park was reading an book so he did put that call on speaker . And the only thing I understand is .......... " 3rd maid suddenly stopped in middle and turn her gaze down as she was nervous or wasn't sure if she told them the thing or not .

" What thing ? Please tell us ..." 2nd maid requested her as she seems more worried .

" The thing I understand is ... ..... Y/n ........ Got an marriage proposal by ................ Choi's . Proposal to marry ............... Choi Baekhyun . "

......................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

Mrs Jeon talking to aunt Nayeon in kitchen as they were discussing to prepare some delicious food for tonight . Mr Jeon and Mr Park returned back from their work and were resting in their respective rooms .

Jungkook was sitting in his office as the thing he heard few minutes ago were roaming in his head. ' I didn't rejected her because she's an spoiled child or some kind of sult. Infact ... she is not .... as far I know her.

I rejected her because she's not able to deal with things she have face as an Mafia man's wife . She's too innocent for this . She deserves lot's of love and affection and I can't give her that , especially not in my world which is full of dangers. '

' But if she will marry that Bustard , I'm sure she will suffer more . As far I know that Baekhyun wants her only for his pleasure , to please himself . ' Jungkook clench his first as he remembered that footage of Y/n getting harrassed by him . ' His dirty touches and her uncomfortable plus fearful state described that she will never forget him . She will never get happiness she wants , if she will marry him . He's after her beauty not her . '

' But I'm still angry about the fact that she didn't took stand against him and his actions. Their something ......... I don't know about them . I feel like they somehow know eachother from the start , not only Baekhyun but his whole family. '

' I don't know what her decision would be but if she's ready to marry him then she must get ready to suffer . I hope ............ she will reject him , she should . ' Jungkook was busy in his own thoughts that he didn't noticed his friend is sitting on chair in front of him .

" Jungkook !?! " Taehyung loudly called him which successfully pulled jungkook from his thoughts .

" Ohh ... Taehyung ? when you came ? " jungkook asked straightening his position On chair .

" I'm sitting here from last 5 mins . What were you thinking about ? " Taehyung curiously asked him .

" Hmm? .... umm... nothing . I was just- " " Wait a minute !? you were thinking about a girl ?..... " Taehyung asked with skeptical / focused eye expressions .

" Aa- aani ..... I was thinking about our business ." jungkook said denying Taehyung's statement , as he got a small "ok" in response.

" So ,... why you came her ? just to meet us or you got some work her ? " jungkook asked him .

" Actually I came for both the reason . Why I think that you are not happy , that I came here ? " Taehyung asked while leaning forward on table with dramatic eye expressions .

" Aani... it's not like that . Let's have something ..., let me ask someone to bring drinks for us ." jungkook said to Taehyung ashe was about to call someone by getting up from his seat but held back listening to Taehyung .