Chapter 6

Not wanting to check her patience anymore He wear his underwear and bottoms with it and was about to went towards section of t-shirts but stopped , thinking about something😏 , putting a short towel around his neck he went outside towards Tomato who was waiting for him .

" Turn around and come here." he almost orderd her taking a seat on near by beanbag.

To be continued..............

...........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was ..... enjoying this shy state of her , he was teasing her.... just for fun .

Y/N turn around being a ..... cute tomato but still .... looking at her feet , knowing she can't deny him.

" Come here" he repeat once again , coz of which

" Come here" he repeat once again , coz of which ...... she had to raise her head and ... look at him . But she again ..... turn her gaze away , not wanting to look at his .... shirtless body . She made her way towards the beanbag .......... where that muscular bunny was waiting for her.

She stood few steps away infront of him , looking everywhere expect ..... his handsome face . she ..... don't want to make eye contacts with him .

" H-how can I h-help u Master? " she tried her best to not to shuddered but uneventually did.

Jungkook smirk at her , trying to control his laughters coz ..... he never met such a .... shy person in his life especially ...... not a girl .

" Come here and dry my hairs " he ordered , Taking towel off from his .... shoulder with one hand and lifting it towards her while ...... ruffling his hairs with right hand.😏

she ..... obeyed taking towel from him before ...... standing behind him and start to ruffle his hair... softly with the towel , She wasn't ..... this much close to .... any boy .

( Do u know from which kdrama is this? )

jungkook notice ..... that she's wasn't looking at him , he thought ' she may not be shy , may be putting an act for attention ...... but then .......... what with that .... red face ? '