Chapter 3

Jungkook : Ok . Bye.

After talking to hyung I cut the call , getting up from bench and about to left the park but ........... a scene caught my attention ............

........................................................................

                       AUTHOR'S POV

Jeon's Mansion in Busan

Y/n has got up early in morning and started preparing everything so that she can welcome upcoming guests properly.

Mr. Jeon make her live in mansion , like a property owner after Jeon's . But she ...... wasn't like one , even after having all authorities for being treated like a ....... queen or ordering servents , she haven't done anything like that . She was kind to everyone.

Her day routing was like .... studies , reading , talking with servents ( sometimes ) , try to contact her dad , eat , sleep , repeat . Beside this she sometimes use to ..... take a walk in nearby park or ........... playing with pets who came around mansion. She also like to ...... sing and ..... dance when she felt to do.

She also has stopped ...... going out of her safe zone (area near mansion) , for passing free time or ............ something like romaing around , coz of some ............ stares she has got .......... many times by some creepy man's which can make anyone .......... uncomfortable . Besides ...... she wasn't that much socialize , strong person , so she could ......... ripped their eyes off.

[ sadly every girl have to face this 😔 ]

A servent named Nayeon was really close to her . she is 38 y/o maid of Jeon's , who's head of .......... all servents who works ...... inside the mansion . She mainly manage all the kitchen duties by her own , she ............. likes to cook . She always treats Y/n like her own daughter .

                           Y/n's POV

I'm so restless right now , running like an crazy person all over the mansion , checking everything . Afterall Jeon's are going to come here after so many year's , so all their memories should be refreshed .

But , I'm too excited to meet Dad , I'm missing his warm embrace , in which I feel protected , which consoles me .I don't want him to leave me alone again.

I'm going to meet aunt Nayeon in kitchen to ask her about food an all .

After a min I entered in kitchen and found her talking to other servents , maybe ordering them about their work . After they leave , I slowly make my way towards her and stood behind her ready to scare her . When she turns around .....

" BOOOooo!!!." , "AAAAAaaaaaa!!!! ....... OMG WHAT the hell was that Y/n " Her scream shows how scared she was . I just giggled at her while chanting sorry meanwhile she grab my left ear and start pulling it jokingly.

" Where will you go now , you little devil . Now who's going to save you from me?!" she threatened me dramatically , still pulling my ear .

" AAaa... AuNty stOo...p ... Haa ...ha ....... PleAse .... StOp ..... ,Wait untill my dad comes , I'm going to complain him "
I said while pouting cutely at her .

" Ooo...now you threating me you nauthy girl " She said leaving my poor ear alone and starts tickling me , making me laught.

" Haha.. ha .. sorry.... please stop , I will not do that again " She finally stop and pinch my nose a little.

" Seemed too much excited to meet your Dad ?!" She said while looking at my excited self .

" I'm so excited aunt , I can't even tell you how much I'm eager to meet him . Afterall he's Comming almost after 2 years . I am so angry at him . He wasn't even able to take my call , how much busy he was , he should take care of his health now . He don't listen to me . Now I'm not going to talk to him-- " I got stopped by cherry aunt Nayeon stuffed in my mouth while laughing at my silliness .