Chapter 12

After he left the Mansion Mrs Jeon call the driver ( who went to drop Y/n to her college ) and asked him to come back to Mansion . ' I hope they will get along with eachother ' she thought .

" You did it on purpose , right ? " Aunt Nayeon asked her with a small mischievous smirk . At which she wink at her and smiled in agreement .

" By the way , Sir Jeon asked me to prepare some extra dishes . He said some guest are comming today . " Aunt Nayeon said to Mrs Jeon .

" Guests ? Who ? " She asked .

...........................................................

[ At Busan High ]

Y/n was sitting in auditorium with other students after she got her certificate

Y/n was sitting in auditorium with other students after she got her certificate . The atmosphere seems pretty cool . Chief guests in their addresses congratulated students , management and faculty. They were also conferring Gold medals and cash awards for overall toppers .

Being a topper Y/n get praised by each an every teacher , they were praising her with lot's of best wishes for her future , her career .

After the program ends , they all start to make their ways outside . Some students were having fun time while chating with their friends , some were busy ranting about about their scores and achievements , some where going home with their parents with a smiles on their faces .

Y/n was observing her surrounding with a smile , she was excited to reach home . She likes being praised mostly by her dad than anyone else . Some of her classmates did congratulate her which she gladly returned back .

She don't have friends , some students tried to stick with her but only for .... studies . Some boy's tried to get her attention but didn't succeed . She was quite popular for being a ...... beautiful and good student , which also cause some students ......... to get jealous . That's the reason some students ( mostly girls ) always use to ignore her .

' Now I have to reach home as soon as possible ' she thought while cheerfully making her way towards get . 'Where's the car ?' She was unable to found the car when she reached outside .