Chapter 9

Y/n enjoyed today's event aspect that that small incident . But she was still happy for attending that party , she meet many people today along with that she got ......... an Oppa .

She tried her best to avoid all the stares she got today , most of them were normal which every beautiful girl get , but some .......... weren't normal at all . And yup ..... I'm not talking about only Kris .

But Mrs Jeon was feeling a little bit uneasy about something ..........

..........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

They all were very tired after that party so when they reach their mansion , all went to their rooms to sleep . Mr and Mrs Jeon's went to their bedroom with an unusual expression on Mrs Jeon's face which wasn't getting unnoticed by her husband but he decides to prefer sleep for now.

Jungkook enter his room and close doors with a loud thud , as usual . Being a little bit drunk he thrown himself on bed before changing his suite into some shorts .

Y/n was walking towards her room but flinched at a loud thud sound made by that bunny boy . She get inside her room and after removing her hills she stand in front of the mirror , to admire her new look for few seconds before changing into her night gown.

She slowly got on her bed and layed down on it before

She slowly got on her bed and layed down on it before ... pulling duvet on her . She was trying to sleep but ..... some sudden thoughts were ..... going through her mind . She was trying her best to sleep without thinking about anything but ....... she kept getting some flashbacks of her past cause of ....... today's small incident .

She was feeling bad for her Oppa . She thought because of her , her Oppa have to mess with his friend . She thought it was her fault , for what happened today . ' I always messed up all the things . I'm the reason Dad stop talking to aunt and finish our relationship with them .' she thought to herself , unknowingly a tear rolled down her cheeks . ' I'm the reason they decides to forget about eachother . I destroyed their relationship . ' She was constantly having some unforgetable past incidents in her mind while tears were streaming down from her cheeks continuosly.