Chapter 23

Jungkook was mesmerized at the site of her in that dress he slowly checked her out from toe to head but when her cleavage caught his attention he quickly looked at her face which was facing the floor . As expected she was uncomfortable with that dress .

But something else did caught his attention the most .....

.........................................................

Taehyung already noticed that this store have majority of revealing dresses as he decided to pretend that he is looking at his mobile phone so that he could not make Y/n uncomfortable , so he just took an glance at her .

That Male designer came ahead as he started to explaining the design while touching that particular parts of the dress side by side which was an part of Y/n body now .

Jungkook wasn't even paying attention to his talks as he was busy keeping an eye on his hand movements and Y/n facial expressions .

That designer now was about to touch neckline of the dress at which Y/n nervously clutch on the dress which was noticed by jungkook and before he could touch her neck or cleavage area , jungkook interrupt him .

" Stop !? I didn't liked this dress at all . Do change in something else . " jungkook almost should but managed to control his anger . " Oh- ohk sir ." The designer bowed and Y/n quickly run inside the changing room .

Second dress she changed into wasn't that much revealing but still because of deep neck . " Sir this is evening lace gown with shoulder straps. " That designer said to Jungkook .

Jungkook and Taehyung both were admiring her

Jungkook and Taehyung both were admiring her . " This is beautiful but It's looks really big and heavy ... I mean the gown . Show something like mermaid style .." Taehyung suggested at which jungkook also seems to agreed .

After few minutes Y/n came up with an simple stain marmaid style dress with wide open back . Jungkook liked how the dress was revealing her perfectly shaped figure instead of too much skin and she was also seems to liked the style .