Author's Note

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for those you who think this is an update. (Not yet but later today ;) ) Anyway I'm writing this author's note to reach out to you all. I would love to interact with you all more often about Loving Oliver, Characters, writing etc. and I wanted to let you guys know:

- I'll be doing my best to reply to all comments on Loving Oliver so that I can personally chat with you guys!

- I'll be reaching out over the posted messages under the conversation section of my profile too!

- It's gonna take some time as I'm a little bit behind on replying to all the messages in my inbox but if you want to chat I'll make sure and write you back.

- Thank you all for taking the time to read Loving Oliver and don't worry, there'll be some more upbeat chapters coming up in the very near future. This isn't a sad book, its a healing book that has sad parts.

- For those that have read my Devon Blue book would you guys like it if I put previews for what will happen in the next Chapter for Loving Oliver? Go ahead and comment your thoughts here and I'll read them.

- Do you guys enjoy chapter questions where we all can interact more? Do you want to vote on one shots and I can write them every two weeks?

-How do you guys like to chat with me?

- Also I would love to know if you like shorter chapters or longer chapters? I normally write in pages on my Mac and go for 10 pages a chapter on the short side and 15 pages on the longer side so share your thoughts please!

- How's everyone doing?

Okay, well until next time (which will hopefully be done later tonight) ttfn lovelies! Lol