【Chapter 09 Loving the CustomersJust Kidding】

Aspen and I approached the two tables with the popular kids that swarmed around. They were laughing and being so loud that it made me uncomfortable. Probably because it reminded me of who I was before I met Ollie.

It reminded me of the handful of people I had hung out with when I first started modeling. I knew I was judging but the way the girls secretly gave other's judgmental looks and glares at other girls in the group while other's were staring at the guys, which was coming across as possessive.

It would help if they stopped eye banging them for a hotsec while I took everyone's orders, but I doubted that was going to happen.

I was willing to ignore their nasty attitude to each other. Until they directed their judgmental looks at Aspen and gave her body the once over. And then my scowl amped up like fifty fucking notches.

Because fuck them.

We had just approached the two tables as the blonde haired boy sat at the head of one and Aspen's football player sat at the other.

I pulled out my notepad to take the orders and get the fuck out of here before I raged.

"Hello guys. My friend Parker and I are here to take your orders. It's her first day here so I'm gonna take this half and she'll take this half." Aspen chirps with nerves of steel. She gestures to the table closest to her and maintains her toothy smile and kind eyes. This chick was the real deal.

"Hey Aspen. Its good seeing you. How's your summer been?" Dustin asks genuinely interested in Aspen's summer. Her cheeks glow and her dimples are on full display. The rest of the two tables groan quietly but neither of the two seem to notice.

And I think Dustin is crushing on Aspen and then I realize my initial judgement was wrong. At least of Dustin.

"Well Parker. It's nice to meet you." The blonde guy closest to me replies suggestively as his eyes roam my body from top to bottom again taking special care to get a good fucking look at my chest.

I fail at not rolling my eyes. I also don't attempt to hide the scoff that bubbles from the throat.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask giving up all semblance of professionalism. Because the d-bag is not going to continue down this road before I rip him a new one.

The other people at the table quite down watching in stark interest at blondie's moves. The black haired girl beside him moves her hand down his thigh but he pushes her away and leans further toward me.

The girl looks over at me with a glare and her eyes squint as she looks my body over and whatever she see's pisses her off even more.

Don't be pissed at me for his actions sis.

"How about you? Are you on the menu?" Blondie asks. If that isn't the most poor fucking line I've heard since last week.

"Only if the menu is a compiled list of ways that may be your ultimate demise. Now, you have exactly five seconds to tell me what the cooks should make you." I reply not even keeping the attitude out of my tone. I'm still in control though.

But the thought that Ollie would never speak to me like this crosses my mind and my chest aches a little. Ollie spoke to me with respect and equality. He never raised his voice at me even when we argued.

Because that was Ollie. Is. That is Ollie.

Dustin and Aspen gasp before releasing a sound of disbelief at my tone with blondie.