NOT UPDATE| NEW NEWS

Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry for those that thought this was an update. But soon, so soon.

Until then...

I have some announcements to make!

First announcement begins with update news. In the next three days there will be a Loving Oliver date. In the next Week will be a long Devon Blue One Shot update (Part 3).

Second Announcement is that I've been working on a new book that I've been loving lately. I have quite a bit written so far except for the description, and character list. I wanted to know if anyone was interested in maybe me posting it here????However (TW) the themes involved are emotionally triggering as they involve depression, anxiety, mutism and the young character was assaulted. I would love to share but wanted to be mindful of readers who this may be triggering to.

 I will rate the book mature so that may help in how the themes may be digested by older audiences. The book however is more so centered around healing, recovering, making friends, and finding new life again. 

Anyway, whatever feelings, or thoughts you may have about the new book please kindly share below.I would like to have a description uploaded under the new book/ new work that'll I'll create by end of next week.