【Chapter 15 Loving the Conversation, Minus the Awkward】

Sam and I had joined the table just after Tristan and Owen had seated themselves. The only two seats left were together and Sam and I sat down quietly.

"So," Sam begins sitting back getting comfortable. Tristan looks down at the menu while listening to my brother. Blue leans forwards to listen to my brother's next question.

"How did you guys meet my sister?" Sam asks genuinely curious. He sends a friendly wink my way and I release a breath I had no idea that I had been holding.

For the next ten minutes Blue and Noah laugh at the memory of me meeting then. We were so much younger then and all I could think about was how much we had grown since then and how big our careers had grown.

"I remember that day." Noah says with a funny look. Glancing from Blue to me.

Blue shakes her head before glancing back at me and begins.

"I had needed an ally in the prank war that was Tristan and Seth. Kai was too busy with his now fiancé and Noah was at sound check. I had been hanging out with Park and we had finally had the perfect plan." Blue throws her head back and laughs and Noah leans back, his arm is still wrapped around Blue's chair. It didn't even look like Noah thought about it. He just moved around her unconsciously. Tristan caught my look and I focus my attention back to Blue.

I really did like this story.

"We had preplanned a few days prior before Park flew out. I order about half a million little pit plastic balls and Parker and I filled up Tristan's range rover full. His windows were tinted, and he never saw it coming when he went to open his doors." She giggles before glancing at Tristan.

"I nearly busted my ass after they came tumbling down on me." He calls out but I can see the adoration he has for Blue.

It was clear as day.

"Oh, that wasn't even the best part. After he finally cleaned up half the venue's parking lot looking for the toy balls he drives home and when he finally gets there we had Karma hide from him. He forgot his phone in the car so like fifteen minutes of looking through our entire house he goes back outside to grab his phone and Karma pops out from behind the back row of seats scaring the ever living shit out of him." Blue finishes before sipping on a lemonade that Brandy, another waitress here, serves her.

Blue thanks her as the table bustles with laughter. The diner has calmed down growing use to the band's presence but Dustin, Kade, and the rest of the group watches on in curiosity at our table.

"I had no idea you were such a prankster. Should I be worried Parker?" Sam asks with a grin. I try and hide my grin tilting me head down gently. My curls bob in my face.

"No. Your just fine Sam." Sam laughs good-naturedly and mumbles something like thank goodness.

"I'm glad your over that phase." Owen replies almost relieved sounding. He gives me a smirk.

"I said Sam was fine. Nothing about you Owen." I reply with full sass. The entire table erupts with laughter and it feels good.

Brandy returns taking all our orders for lunch. And the knot in my stomach loosens a bit.

We all chat and relax, and I start to enjoy catching up with everyone. I hadn't realized how much I had missed them.

I had spiraled for so long that I forgot about people along the way. Aspen and Noah chat happily as she questions him on music and Blue and my brother get to know each other.