the end.

well guys...this is the official end of the lifeline series. 

I can honestly say that I am sitting here writing this with a heavy heart and a lump in my throat. I am seriously so heartbroken that this story has come to an end. 

writing lifeline and salvation has been such a comfort and an escape for me. bellamy and avery's story has become so engrained in my heart, I'm going to miss them so much. 

every time I watch the 100, I will always thinking of them, this story and you guys. 

with that being said, I want to let you know that I am likely going to go back and edit/rewrite certain parts of lifeline. I will update and let you know what that does happen. 

so, before I go, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you guys. from the very bottom of my heart, I want you to know how appreciative I am of all your support. 

to those who comment, those who vote and those who simply read-I love you. 

to old readers and new ones- I love you. 

huge thank you to those who comment on a chapter as soon as its posted- you all know who you are. I love you so much. 

I feel like I have a little family in you guys- the readers- so thank you for that. 

I want you all to know that my messages are always open if you want to talk. about this book, about life, about whatever. 

I'm going to miss you guys...

again, thank you so so much. I'm fighting back tears right now because I'm emotional that this has finally come to an end. 

if I ever publish another the 100 story, I hope to see you there. or maybe I'll see you on whatever story I publish next

I love you all so much. may we meet again. 

-maddy xoxo <3