Chapter 14

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WE'RE COUSINS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN WE'LL HAVE SLEEPOVERS AND EAT PIZZA AND PAINT THE TOWN PURPLE AND OH MY GOSH PRANK CALL RANDOM PEOPLE AND EXCHANGE CRUSHES AND MAKE INSIDE JOKES AND STEAL CANDY FROM BABIES, OKAY MAYBE NOT BUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" Punzie screeched.

I had to hold the phone away from my ear. "Er, sure Punzie, we'll do, um, most of those things."

She squealed excitedly. "YES!" She shouted. "When should I come over?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Anytime you want."

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." I heard a knock on the front door.
Wow, I thought.

I hurried downstairs, passing a random head in the middle of Mama's cake. Um, okay. That's normal.

I opened the door and almost got bowled over by an over enthusiastic Punzie monster.

"I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!" She screamed, so loud that Anna came running.

"Elsa what the- Rapunzel?" She asked, confused.

"Anna!!" Rapunzel cried, engulfing my sister in a bear hug. Anna squeaked. "Oh, sorry! I'm just so excited to see you!" Punzie let go of Anna.

Anna clapped her hands. "Never mind me, why are you here?"

As Punzie started to retell her story, I went over to Mama's cake and stared at it.

Why was there a wooden man head in it? I grasped it with both hands and tried to pull it out, but failed. Oh god, I forgot that this was a honey cake.

I ran into the kitchen and went into the cutlery draw, where I found a knife. I went back to the cake and cut carefully around where the head was, trying not to disturb the rest of the cake. I guess I was going to have to fill in the hole with something... I'm not the best baker in the world.

I pulled the head out neatly (sort of) and examined the damage. Right, okay, honey on wood, honey on wood. I went back into the kitchen and got some Goo- Gone and some hot water. Hey, it works on wooden floors, why not a man head?

I scrubbed at it till it was clean. It felt a bit sticky, but I had done my best. Sigh.

I went back into the hall to find Punzie and Anna chatting and laughing. When I came up to them, they both looked at me.
"What took you so long, Elsie?" Anna smiled, stifling a giggle.

"It's Elsa," I growled quietly, and then more loudly I said, "A mans head got stuck in a honey cake."

"What?!" Punzie exclaimed.

"Oh, um, how....strange." Anna mumbled, flushing dark pink. I stared at her with my icy eyes until she said: "It was an accident!"

"Right." I muttered. "Hey Punzie, what do you want to do?"

She grinned. "Well I was thinking a sleepover with some friends toni-"

"It's a school night!" I interrupted.

"Oh.. then we can have one on Saturday!" I groaned.

"Okay, what friends are we talking about here?" Anna asked.

"Well, Merida, obviously. And Hiccup, and he'll want to bring Jack.." She trailed off, and then started speaking again. "Also Kristoff, he'll want to bring Flynn," Punzie said the word Flynn with such disgust I almost had to step back. "Anyone else?"

"Hans." I answered immediately. Anna looked at me.

"Isn't he the one I nicknamed Gingernut?" She asked. I had to think.

"Yeah." I stated finally, not really wanting to remember this morning. "We're friends."

Punzie wiggled her eyebrows. "Just friends?" I gave her a look.

"Whatever you are thinking, NO." I hissed. Punzie looked downcast.

"I was thinking that you love chocolate."

I narrowed my eyes. "That's an exception to the rule. Talking of food, do you still bake? There's a massive hole in my mum's cake."
Punzie flexed her fingers making them crack, and nodded. "Let's do this."

A couple of minutes later Punzie had finished examining the damage, had found the recipe and was frantically beating butter and sugar together. Me and Anna were making icing, well, I was and she was licking the spoon.

"Anna, you do realize that that's really immature." I complained at one point. She got a bit on her finger and ate it.

"What's immature?" She asked lazily.
"You lic- you know what, I don't care. Punzie, how much longer?" I groaned. My hand was starting to hurt.

"Cake surgery is almost over!" She announced. "I just need to put this and the cake together!" She put her weirdly shaped cake into the hole. "Icing, please!" I passed her the icing I had just made. "Mm, pink. " Punzie scooped some up with her finger and licked it.

"Not you too!" I cried. While that was going on Anna had been sat looking out the window.

Now she let off a strangled cry. "Guys, look!"

A/N haha I've left loads of my chapters on cliffhangers.

***
I'm in a baking mood haha. I made spiced biscuits and I got to eat the leftover dough :'D

I'm gonna get so sick but I don't care. If I'm sick I have no school.

***
School. Test week. Nooooo. I had a maths test first thing MONDAY morning, a reading test first thing this morning, and I've got a writing test first thing tomorrow morning, along with another maths test, then on Friday I have a mental maths test. Put that with a double A3 page on endangered animals and you have my schedule.

My life sucks.
***

My mum beat my high score on crossy road. Now I'm the worst in the house D:

To be honest my dogs will probably get a better score than me.

Okay maybe not.
***

See ya next chapter muffins!

*throws muffins to everyone*