Chapter 8

Punzie POV

"Elsa and Rapunzel," I heard the teacher say. I sighed in relief. I really wanted her to be my partner, because I could find out whether she was my cousin or not. Our teacher read off the rest of the names, and then the bell rang, signalling us to lunch. I groaned inwardly, remembering my promise to Merida. i packed up my books and headed out the classroom, where I saw a tall boy with messy brown hair waiting for someone.

"Well hello there, beautiful," Flynn Rider flashed his perfect teeth at me. I groaned, out loud this time, and walked straight past. Unsurprisingly, he followed. "Wanna catch a movie after school? Fancy dinner?"

I whirled round and slapped him in the face. By now a large crowd of people had gathered. "Shut up Flynn, I have a boyfriend who I don't intend to cheat on, so shut your stupid face and go flirt with another girl!" I felt proud of myself after saying that, but Flynn didn't even flinch.

Great.

"Pretty girl, you really need to work on your insults, though don't stop because it's kinda cute." And then he leaned in.

 I tried to pull back,

But he pulled me in,

And he kissed me.

His grip was too strong, I couldn't get free. I had used up all my strength (which wasn't much) before while lashing out at him with the "insults", so I gave in. And I only pulled away when I heard a familiar voice.

"Rapunzel?"

It was Jack.

Jack POV

I came out of singing class late, because I was chatting to my partner, Merida. Well, she was chatting and I was trying to escape from her evil clutches, but same thing, right?

I noticed that a large crowd had gathered, with people shouting and wolf-whistled. I caught sight of Hiccup and Elsa talking near the lockers, so I rushed over to them. Pushing myself in between them, I knocked Elsa to the floor accidentally on purpose.

"Um, hello?" She stood up, brushed herself off, and walked into the crowd, not before calling, "I'll try and find that book, Hiccup!" I glared after her.

"Why were you talking to the nerd?" I asked, a touch of disgust in my voice. Hiccup crossed his eyebrows.

"Because she was going to lend me a book about dragons," Hiccup suddenly looked at me straight in the eye. "I don't understand why you hate her Jack. She's really nice."

I shook my head. "Never mind. What's going on over there?"

Hiccup paled, and looked away. "I don't think you should go over there," hearing that, I immediately started going over there.

Hiccup grabbed my arm. "No Jack, please don't!" he begged. I shook him free and pushed through the crowd.

This better be good, I'm missing lunch for this, I thought to myself. I barged past a couple of screaming fangirls, who starting squealing, "He touched me!" "No, he touched me!"

But I wasn't looking at them. I was looking at Punzie.

And Flynn.

Making. Out.

Elsa POV (A/N So many POVs!!!)

I was heading to my locker on the other side of the crowd when I stopped dead. So Punzie and Flynn were eating each others faces. Hmm.

Hiccup told me but I didn't believe him, but now I definitely do. Ew.

Someone pushed their way to the front, standing right next to me. Great. It's the one and only Jack Frost. Wait a second, wasn't Jack dating Punzie? What?

I am so confused.

"Rapunzel?" he called. Oh gosh, shiz is about to get real. Immediately the crowd fell silent.

Dramatic.

Flynn and Punzie immediately broke apart.

"W-wha-what a-are y-you d-d-doing??" Jack stammered.

Flynn smiled at him. "Kissing." Great work, Flynn.

Cookie POV......

Inside my packet I could hear yelling. I heard the person who is going to eat me say, well, yell,

"This is all your fault Elsa!"

Life as a Cookie is so weird.

A/N umm I didn' know who to put as the last POV so I just put Jacks cookie that hes having for lunch because, er, lets move on.....

I'm updating every Saturday, and check my schedule book for details on other books.

Shoutout to-

Jordanforever for voting and commenting and

Queen_Elsa_OUAT for voting,

Your support means a lot :)

(Sorry if I missed you out)