Chapter 16

"I dare you to eat the top tier of your mum's cake!" Punzie clapped her hands.

Anna looked horrified. "She'll kill me!" But then her terrified expression turned evil. "I'll do it!"

I quickly ran put the room and wheeled the cake into the living room. I then went into the kitchen and got Anna a knife, she wouldn't need a fork because she would eat it with her hands.

Going back into the living room, I handed Anna the knife. She took it, and breathed in.

"3," Punzie shouted.

"2," I continued the chant.

"1," We cried together.

Anna slid the knife into the top tier and cut out a slice. She stuffed it into her mouth and munched while cutting up the next.

1 hour later

Anna was lying on the couch, groaning. Me and Punzie were laughing so much, we would probably end up on the floor too. Anna glared at us.

"Hey Punzie, what about your turn," Anna smirked. Punzie giggled nervously.

"Okay.." She twitched.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

Punzie looked at Anna, who was smiling maliciously. "Truth," she quickly answered. Anna looked disappointed.

"Do you think Flynn is hot?" I questioned. Punzie's eyes started spazzing out as she shook her head. I shrugged.

"Elsa, truth or dare?" Anna giggled.

"Dare," I squealed, I love doing them for some reason. Punzie gasped.

"I dare you to call Jack and tell him you love him!" I laughed.

"Oh that's awesome, what's his phone number?" Punzie typed it in and I rang it.

He answered.

"Hi, it's Elsa.." I said.

"What do you want?" Came the voice at the other end.

I took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to say... I love you,"

"Me too,"

A/N

GUYS I GOT A HAMSTER HER NAME IS LYSA SHE IS AMAZING.

I BEAT MY HIGH SCORE ON CROSSY ROAD BY LIKE 100 IT'S NOW 322 AND GUYS THEY HAVE THE BRITISH UPDATE *sings my national anthem*

Sorry for the wait, thanks for 8k + reads!

Also, check out my new story? Pwetty please? It's about Jelsa in Hogwarts!!!

I love you my muffins!

Until next time!

*throws millions of muffins down to earth*