Chapter 15

"The adults are here! I repeat, the adults are here!" Anna said urgently. Me and Punzie gasped and poured the icing on quickly.

We heard them walking down the gravel path.

Anna and I wheeled the cake back to its original space, while Punzie cleaned up.

The key turned in the lock. Punzie finished and ran towards us. We all flung ourselves onto the couch and switched the tv on just as Mama and Papa walked in.

"Okay what's wrong?" Papa immediately said.

"What?" All three of us said in unison.

"You're watching football!" Mama pointed out. We al glanced at each other in horror.

"Uh, yeah. Um, homework assignment?" Punzie stated, though it sounded more like a question.

"Right," Papa said. "Wait Rapunzel?! Are your parents here as well?"

"No, they're at home." Punzie replied. Mama and Papa glanced at each other excitedly, like little kids.

"Well, um, we're going shopping!" Mama stuttered.

"Yes, um, bye!" Papa shouted, running out the door, Mama on his heels.

We all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Wanna play truth or dare?!" Punzie squealed suddenly. I shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"ME FIRST ME FIRST!" Anna shouted. Punzie nodded.

"Truth or dare?" Punzie asked.

Anna thought for a moment. "Dare." She finally said.

"I dare you to...."

A/N I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. AND I KNOW IT'S A SMALL CHAPPIE BUT I DON'T CARE.

If you wanna know the reason it's because I've been trying to persuade my mum and dad to let me get a hamster.

Did they say yes?

Hmm, I'll get back to you on that one.

I BEAT MY CROSSY ROAD SCORE YAY BY 22 IN YO FACES

And I got GIFTY

Goodbye my fabulous muffins

*throws muffins down to earth* EAT YOURSELF