Chapter 4

Merida's POV

"Why did you do that?" I asked Punzie.

"Cause I felt sorry for her. I know Jack's my boyfriend and stuff, but he didn't have to act that way. Poor Elsa." she muttered the last part. There was something she wasn't telling me.

"What are you not telling me, Punz?" I said, raising an eyebrow. She looked at me. "I'm telling you everything!" As she told me this her eyes started to twitch. I've known Punzie my whole life, and I knew whenever she lied, her eyes started spazzing out. "Punz." I groaned. She glared at me. 

"I'll tell you at lunch."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled. When Punzie promised something, she always kept it. Always.

Punzie POV

Elsa reminded me of someone. Long ago I had two cousins called Elsa and Anna. However they lived on the over side of the world, so it was impossible for them to be here. And if Elsa did remember me (if it was her) she wouldn't recognize me, due to my now short brown hair.

Flashback

I was going to the hairdressers. I was going to get it dyed brown so I would look more like my mother. The hairdressers was called Paulo's. It was for royals or extremely rich people like me so I sat on one of the throne-like waiting chairs. A girl was sitting next to me. She had frizzy brown hair in a sort of triangle shape. She wore thick glasses and ugly boots. 

"I guess your grandmother brought you here too," she sighed.

"Actually no. I thought it was time for a change. Gonna get my hair dyed, you see."

"Oh," she shrugged. "I'm Mia Thermopolis (A/N I had to XD) , princess of Genovia."

"Where?" I asked bewildered. She shrugged. "Well my name is Rapunzel Corona. My parents own a hair company."

"Corodelles?" I nodded. It was a joint company between The Arendelle family and the Corona family. Suddenly a bald man came out. 

"Next!" He yelled. Mia stood up.

"Good luck!" I whispered. She looked at me gratefully.

Timelapse!

Mia had walked out a few hours ago, and I had walked in. My hair was currently being brushed. It had been dyed and I was almost ready to look in the mirror. It was weird though. Like my head felt lighter...

"There we go!" The hairdresser cried. I looked in the mirror. Oh no. Ohhhhh no. My hair was... was... short!

"What have you done!" I cried. He looked confused.

"You said you wanted it dyed and cut?" he asked, clearly baffled.

"Dyed and brushed!" I cried.

End of flashback

I got that hairdresser sued and sacked. Maybe it was overreacting, but I didn't care. I fingered it gingerly. Oh Merida. I thought. You are sooo lucky you don't care about your hair.

Elsa POV

Luckily Mother and Papa were working. I couldn't help thinking about that girl Punzie from earlier. She looked so familiar to Rapunzel, my cousin. But it couldn't be her, Rapunzel had long golden hair down to her waist. This girl had brown hair in a pixie bob. But her eyes.. Elsa shook the feelings off as she raced to her room. She chose white jogging shorts with a baby blue vest top that showed off her figure. She chose simple blue trainers. She ran all the way to school.

Timelapse till school!

"How's your ankle?" The teacher asked.

"What?" I asked. Merida appeared on the horizon with Punzie, and I think she was mouthing "Go with it"

"Your ankle. The one you twisted?" The teacher looked strict now.

"Ummm, it's a lot better now." I lied, hoping he wouldn't see through my lie.

"Okay, well, it's too late to run, do some stretches while waiting for the others, okay?" I nodded, relieved.

Bunny's POV (A/N Surprise POV!)

That girl was lying. I'm like a human lie detector. She was hiding something, I know it. My guess is that she went home to get her gym kit. Since it's her first day, I'll let her off. I like her spirit. But that Punzie and Merida have some explaining to do...

"Merida! Rapunzel! Come here now!" The two girls glanced at each other, was it worry? Was it confused? I couldn't see from here. They came over tentatively. "Please tell me why Miss Elsa was lying?" Rapunzel bit her lip. Merida shuffled her feet.

"Well you see.." Rapunzel started.

"She went home to get her gym kit," Merida blurted out. When Rapunzel looked at her in horror, she muttered, "It's no use lying to him. He'll see through it like a window."

After giving them a stern telling off, I continued with the gym class. 

Girls.

A/N So this is a bit shorter than my other chapters but I was on a time limit so yeah. 100 reads. Oh. My. Cupcakes. Thank you so much, this story was only supposed to get single digits, not triple! Not that I'm complaining... 

Next chapter coming soon!

~Mais