4. Britney 3.0

[🎶 "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears. 🎶]

Mia: You wanna? You wanna?

The football field at McKinley was in perfect condition as the Titans prepared for their homecoming game. After a string of away games, they were finally returning to play on their home field. To support, the cheerleaders were putting together a special half-time routine.

Mia and Perla: You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work bitch. You want a Lamborghini? Sip martinis? Look hot in a bikini? You better work bitch.

Mia and Perla loved homecoming week. Not only were they both nominated for homecoming court, but Santana had completely loosened the reins. When it came to school-only events, she was less concerned about their performances than she was at cheerleading competitions. That left Mia and Perla with complete control of what the girls did.

Mia and Perla: You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion? Party in France? You better work bitch, you better work bitch.

The girls used that unchecked power to get the Cheerios in check and assert their positions at the top of the social pyramid. As the two watched, the other girls performed difficult tasks out next to the field.

Mia and Perla: You better work bitch, you better work bitch. Now get to work bitch!

First, they all had to do twenty pushups. Lola had to do hers with Perla's foot on her back.

Perla (Mia): (Ahhh...) Now get to work bitch! (Ahhh...)

Then, they had to run laps around the field. All of the girls had to do two. Lola had to do three.

Perla: Bring it on, ring the alarm. Don't stop now, just be the champion. Work it hard, like it's your profession. Watch out now, cause here it comes.

Mia stood at the edge of the field, watching as the girls who had finished running were now stretching next to Perla. Meanwhile, she held a stopwatch and waited for Lola to come around with her final lap. Lola looked exhausted, but she was getting harder and harder to break. When she came around Mia, Mia looked at the time on the watch and shook her head. She signaled for Lola to do one more.

Mia: Here comes the smasher, here comes the master. Here comes the big beat, big beat to blast ya'. No time to quit now, just time to get it now. Pick up what I'm putting down, pick up what I'm putting down.

When the running was over, the girls all worked on their dancing. Perla and Mia circled around, observing for any flaws. They both stopped by Lola. Mia put a hand on her chin, lifting it up, while Perla tapped her shoulders and forced her to stop slouching.

Mia and Perla: You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work bitch. You want a Lamborghini? Sip martinis? Look hot in a bikini? You better work bitch. You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion? Party in France? You better work bitch, you better work bitch. You better work bitch, you better work bitch.

Lola watched them with plenty of resentment as the two girls temporarily moved on to the other girls. She was tired, her body was aching like never before, and it had been weeks of this torture.

Mia and Perla with Cheerios: Work, work, work, work. Work, work, work, work. Work, work, work, work. Work, work, work, work.

But she knew that what they wanted was to make her quit and there was no way in hell she was ever going to do that. So she accepted their abuse and used it as an opportunity to prove herself.

Mia and Perla with Cheerios: Work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out. Work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out. Work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out. Work it out, work it out.