7. This is Halloween

So here's what you missed on Gleeboot. Little Shop of Horrors was a huge success even though there was a lot of drama backstage. Lucas started hooking up with Perla but also went out with Lola and Elizabeth called him out on it. Ricky also didn't like it but he got to be Seymour so it kinda made up for it. Speaking of making up, Dominic wanted to make up with Mia but then she sang a song with Alex and then kissed him and now she feels bad. And that's what you missed on - GLEEBOOT!

---------------------------------------------------

[🎶 "This Is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas🎶]

The New Directions all posed in terrifying positions in the McKinley parking lot. A stage had been set up on the main floor and across the open lot were dozens of Halloween-themed booths. It was only dawn, but the school's Fall Festival was in full gear on Saturday.

Ricky walked out slowly, dressed as a zombie groom. Beside him, Mona was dressed as slender man, with her long legs stepping towards passing guests and scaring away a child.

Ricky and Mona: Boys and girls of every age. Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Dominic was dressed as Doctor Frankenstein and Floris was dressed as a voodoo doll, with pins sticking out from him.

Dominic and Floris: Come with us and you will see. This, our town of Halloween.

All of the New Directions had shown up to perform, despite it being such a last minute event and coming directly after the musical.

New Directions: This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Pumpkins scream in the dead of night. This is Halloween, everybody make a scene. Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright. It's our town, everybody scream. In this town of Halloween.

Elizabeth was dressed in a black dress, with sharp teeth and long wings behind her as a harpy.

Elizabeth: I am the one hiding under your bed. Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red.

Lola was dressed as Medusa, wearing white contacts and a snake wig that truly frightened the kids gathered to watch them sing with their parents.

Lola: I am the one hiding under your stairs. Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

Still, more and more people were gathering to watch them sing.

New Directions: This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Elizabeth and Kat held hands downstage, with Kat dressed as an angel that complemented Elizabeth's demonic harpy wings well.

Elizabeth and Kat: In this town we call home. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Alex, meanwhile, wore a terminator costume, walking slowly and pretending to aim his eye at the people in the crowd.

Alex: In this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise.

Ricky, dressed as a gladiator, joined Lola at the front, slashing a fake sword in the air as Lola backed away from him as though they were in some kind of fight.

Lola and Ricky: Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can. Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll... Scream!

Teddy had gone as a vampire and was having the time of his life holding a cape to his face like Dracula and flashing his fake fangs at people.

Teddy: This is Halloween!
Dominic: Red 'n' black, slimy green!
Teddy: Aren't you scared?
Mona and Kat: Well, that's just fine