Chapter 14

Soundtrack: Foghat - I Just Wanna Make Love To You (1972)

Dedication: Melanie — I'm stoked that you're such a fan of Tangerine. Your comments both make me laugh and motivate me to write more. Thank you for sticking around :)  Jen

·

"Open up, I gotta piss!" Josh's familiar voice bleeds through the wall as he pounds his fist against the locked bathroom door.

Louis and I share a look before hastily redressing ourselves. I slip my bra straps back over my shoulders, carelessly throwing on my wrinkled shirt before giving my hair a quick shake.

"Need any help, bro?" Louis yells through the door, just to tease his friend. He grabs his jeans from the floor and slips them back on. As he zips his fly, he gives me a wink.

"I think I can hold my cock by myself, thanks, mate!" Josh counters back. "Get the fuck out!"

Louis grins, gathering the towels from the base of the door. Tossing the towels into the tub, he unlocks the door, smoothly placing a hand on my lower back.

My stomach tingles as he guides me out.

Josh waits for us on the other side. He takes a single look at us — disgustingly sweaty, with creased clothing and messy hair — and he smirks, shaking his head. "Kids," he muses, then he shuts himself inside the bathroom before yelling out once more: "Holy fuck, it smells dank in here."

Louis and I share a laugh, locked out of the steamy bathroom we've become so familiar with. Once Louis has readjusted the bulge in his jeans, we round the corner into the living room of the suite.

Zayn is the first to give us a nod. "Have a good shag?"

Louis gives off a high, raspy chuckle. "We weren't shagging."

"Yes, you were!" Josh distantly shouts from inside the bathroom.

A number of the people in the living room burst out with laughter. I shake my head, smirking as Louis goes to sit among our hair and makeup team.

That's when Harry walks up to me, eyebrow raised in a knowing look.

"We weren't shagging," I repeat Louis' words for Harry to hear.

Harry hums disbelievingly, expression ceasing to change.

That forward, steady stare only lets me realise how little shagging Louis and I did engage in. Thanks to our stoned distractions and Josh's harsh interruption, I've been stranded in limbo... and I'm not the only one.

Josh - 1

Louis and Scarlet - 0

Harry takes a step closer to me. "So, what did you do in there?"

"Not Louis," I raise my brows. Turning my back on him, I head into the kitchen.

Despite my stoned headrush, I'm still ridiculously aroused. Anything Louis and I accomplished in the bathroom was simply foreplay. I'm all worked up with no release. Even the lingering taste of the older lad on my lips is making me crave his touch. I need something ― anything ― so bad, it wouldn't take much for me to whine out loud.

Harry keeps his eyes locked on me as I round through the archway into the kitchen. I can hear him trailing behind me as I enter the tiled section of the suite. I near the fridge, opening it to find multiple bottles of different colours; an array of name-brand alcohol.