Chapter 79

Soundtrack: Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness

Dedication: (@asg4589) hello! sorry for slowly murdering you with that last chapter lol ... i feel your pain, i hope you like this one :) thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, you're very lovely!

·

Harry's teeth graze along my lower lip. He kisses me, tracing the tips of his fingers down my exposed stomach, slowly moving lower until he's tickling over my waistband. His jaw is slack and I know he's just as intent on soaking in this moment as I am.

My hands find their way to either side of Harry's waist. His skin is hot under my touch and even hotter the lower I go. His arse is firm under my hold as I get both hands on him, doubling the pressure of our kisses within the heat of the moment.

Harry grunts into my mouth, "Making me họrny."

I smile against his lips, "Only now...?"

"M-mm," Harry shakes his head, letting some of his curls drop to my face. "I was họrny before you texted me."

I raise my right hand and let it fall back down to where it was, sharply landing over Harry's clothed bum cheek with a squeeze, "I was right on time, then?" I smirk.

Harry thickly groans, "Fuck, yeah."

Such filthy words from such plump lips.

I'm almost about to praise the boy, telling him just that, but I lose all train of thought as Harry begins sinking down my torso. He shifts his way lower - past my chest, past my stomach - until his nose is hovering above my hips. The sight of him is enough to send another shock of intrigue through me, straight to my bits.

Almost experimentally, Harry stretches a finger out and softly traces up and down the front cloth of my panties. His touch is stimulating. I open my legs up for him automatically.

Then, before my mind can take in what is happening, Harry is leaning his head forward and he is kissing me there, right over the thin material of my lingerie.

"Harry..." I speak, but my voice is breathless.

He looks up at me, eyes intent as he takes either side of my panties in his grasp, removing them himself. He playfully slingshots the fabric across the floor with a sexy glint in his eyes, coming back to settle exactly where he was before.

I'm already whining and he hasn't even touched me yet.

Harry looks down to see what he's working with; a low grumble emitting from his throat at the scene. He sucks on his finger, testing the waters as he reaches out and touches me carefully. His thumb drags down my entrance, and then he's pushing in. And his lips find my clịt.

I immediately sit up.

My mouth is shocked open and I can only watch Harry in awe.

Harry licks at me steadily; his tongue feels like liquid velvet, gliding all over my sensitive bits. His thumb is pushing in and out, slow but constant, like a revving motor. Harry experiments with his touch; tasting me in ways I could only imagine until now. He points his tongue to get me built up, then he laps at me tauntingly to send me to the stars.

The pleasure swirling around my head is unreal, to the point where I never want it to end. What Harry is doing to me with his tongue and fingers takes me to a whole other dimension. I moan and writhe all over the bed, squeezing my tịts and trying to grab back against the headboard.