Chapter 48

Soundtrack: Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman

Dedication: nicole (@sugarskulstyles on twitter) there are so many lovely things to thank you for! voting for all of tangerine's chapters, adding the book to your good reads list, leaving cheeky comments and sharing the same tension between louis and harry as i do :) i'm really glad you like the story so far, thank you love x

·

It doesn't hit me until Harry strips himself down.

In a matter of minutes, I'll be in bed with two boys. And to make my heart pound even fucking faster than it already is, let's ponder over the quick reminder that those two boys are none other than Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles.

The bed by the window lies untouched as Harry crawls under the covers of the king-sized bed closest to the door. He rolls himself into an uncomfortable-looking position but he's out within moments. I wait until Louis enters the room before I join Harry under the covers, not wanting to make it seem like I'm overly eager for whatever I'm getting myself into tonight.

Harry curls up to my side the moment I reach the centre of the bed. I rest on my back, feeling Harry's heat to my right. His light snore is pleasant among the sculptured silence of the room.

Louis stretches showily by the side of the bed. The muscles of his arms bulge as he stretches them up, up, up. A flash of skin is visible as his shirt lifts over the lower bit of his stomach. His groin is covered only by his tight, patterned briefs and normally I would say it's taking everything in me not to stare but this time I could honestly give less of a shit.

"Alright," he sings pleasantly, smiling down at me. "Time to crawl in with you and Joe."

"Did you just call Harry Joe?" I chuckle hazily as Louis joins us under the covers.

"No."

"I swear you called him Joe."

"I didn't."

"Heard ya too," Harry voices beside me, groaning out an excessive yawn before nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"You're mad," Louis shakes his head, faking a comical, self-assured pout. "This is why I don't drink alcohol."

"You always drink alc'hol," Harry murmurs sleepily into my skin, making my stomach bubble with intrigue.

"I'm on drugs," Louis specifies, lying on his side to face me.

"Drugs, drugs, drugs," Harry corrects himself lazily. "'S'why I don't hang out with guys like you."

"Guys like you always wanna hang out with guys like me," Louis huffs out a laugh, casually resting a hand over my stomach.

"I know, Lou, 'm kidding," Harry pleasantly smiles and hums. "You're the greatest."

It isn't long before Harry is passed out again and snoring lightly against my side. I haven't ever heard him snore before tonight. I reckon he must be that drunk.

"Did you know that I'm a fucking legend in bed?" Louis cheekily hisses to me once he's settled to my left.

"Are you?" I find myself pressing my lips together out of intrigue.

"Mmm," Louis hums. "Once, I slept all the way to noon. It was fucking mind-blowing."

"You jack-off," I smirk, elbowing him in his stomach, careful not to disturb the sleeping Harry wrapped around my right side.

"Let's move a little closer, yeah?" Louis suggests, seemingly out of nowhere.

"We're already pressed against each other..." I breathe, my pulse noticeably rising.