Now What?

Congratulations on completing the 100th chapter of Tangerine!

As you may or may not have heard by now, I'm spinning my mind dry to expand Tangerine into a series of two books.

It's a lot of work. I had to do over a month's worth of planning and note-taking just to even fabricate this crazy brain child in the first place. Now, I have a really good idea of what's going on and there's a lot more to come — not to mention, some brand new storylines within the first AND second books! I can't wait to begin sharing everything with you, although the exact time/date still undetermined ;)

I couldn't do this without you. Everyone who votes and comments, everyone who I've gotten to know and made close friends with throughout this wonderful journey (although it's just the beginning), even those silent readers who have yet to say hello — you all mean so, so, so much to me.

Every single one of you has given me far more motivation than you might imagine — more than I could dream of — and this story, plus its future continuation into the second book, wouldn't be such a priority of mine without your constant support.

I love Tangerine and I love you.

— Jen xxx

With that said... thoughts? :)

·

(Originally published between chapters 61-62 in November 2014 ― edited and updated May 2017.)

EDIT: Tangerine will soon be expanded into a series of TWO books! (Not three, as originally planned.) With that said, nothing is ever set in stone. Whatever may happen may happen.

·

What are YOU looking for? You have a brief window NOW, until further notice, where YOU have the opportunity to voice your opinion ― I am open to any and all suggestions regarding the Tangerine world, its characters and the entire plot-line overall! Yes, this means there are even more MAJOR changes to come, even as far back as the very first chapter :)