Chapter 7

Soundtrack: Badfinger - No Matter What (1970)

Dedication: Mckayla — Soooo, we totally met through this story. Your comments are great and I'm really happy we've become such good friends as a result of all of this :) I love how thrilled you are with Tangerine and its storyline and I'm obsessed with how you're as torn between Scarry and Loulet as I am haha :) Thank you, lovely! All the best, always :)  Jen

·

So much for going shot-for-shot with Harry.

Usually I fall victim to Never Have I Ever, since I've had my share of risqué experiences, but tonight's game has proven to be easier than I thought. Tonight, everyone is the victim. As it turns out, they're all as bad as I am.

"Never have I ever had sex in a friend's bed," Elijah raises his drink to our small group.

"Sex with the friend?" Pete asks cheekily.

"No, just their bed," Elijah chuckles at our bandmate.

Louis smirks playfully. "Sex with the bed?"

Harry slowly nods, raising a hand. "Yup," he drawls. "That'd be me."

We all laugh and drink as the party goes on around us.

Niall jumps into the next question: "Never have I ever ended up naked and can't remember why."

Harry shakes his head, laughing and blushing. "You're just on my back," he jokes, despite throwing back his drink once more.

"Nah, 'course not," Niall stifles a laugh, staring ahead at the dimpled lad. "Never have I ever slept with someone more than ten years older than me," he offers, making it obvious that he is, in fact, aiming it towards Harry.

"Nope," Harry denies without pause. "That's not me. That's not real, thanks."

"Those rumours aren't real?" Elijah questions, slightly taken aback.

Keith takes a shot, slamming it on the table. "You're not into older women, Harry?"

I swallow thickly. Keith's question turns me off, not because it affects me, but because it applies to me; I'm older than Harry by two years.

"Rumours are rumours," Harry simply states.

·

Despite the younger lad's denial, both he and Elijah end up drinking at the next one: "Never have I ever been told what to do during sex."

So does Louis, with a swift tilt of his head and an intriguing: "Not gonna lie."

The corners of my mouth curl upwards. Keeping my vision locked on Louis', I take a deep sip of my vodka shandy.

Louis notices, eyes glimmering with intent, and I can hear Niall say, "Fantastic!" through the older lad's suggestive, smouldering stare.

I'm suddenly struck with an intense feeling of burning lust.

He really does look like a French model.

"Never have I ever watched porn with someone else," Elijah suggests, painfully drawing me back to the present.

"Loving the overflow of sexual questions," Harry comments. Yet even when he's being sarcastic, he sounds kind.

"Fine, fine," Elijah smiles, blushing. "Never have I ever... bought a house with someone."

As they've been living together for years, Louis and Harry are the only ones who drink.

It's a rather bland question and response, until Niall speaks up: "Ye gotta drink for each of yer homes!"