05. cravings 🌶

I request you to vote and comment. A small helping gesture for us (authors) to lift up our mood.

tw: slight sexual intercourse

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:

I wanna be your slave 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:⇣➙I wanna be your slave 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇

FOR THE FIRST time my heart accelerated like a bullet train

FOR THE FIRST time my heart accelerated like a bullet train. I eye the beauty in front of me, knowing that she is the Reaper. I thought my curiosity is now accomplished but no, it fuels further to capture the purple eye goddess.

Today I got to know that curiosity does kills a cat. I gaze at her and try to analyze like those intelligent analysts to cope up with any remarks except arrogance and full of herself. Her smile is dipped in honey and chocolate flakes make me want to lick them off, those unholy forbidden apples like that fucking Eve.

I thought when I will meet The Reaper, I will pull out my gun from the holster and shoot him. The huge giant-looking creature from Greek mythology, The Grim Reaper carrying a scythe from the combination of Chronus and Cronus but no, not this goddess carved from the burning ashes of Aphrodite. The vision I had in my mind of that man is now turned into a fucking seductress.

"Do you know the Reaper is a girl?" I shake my head. She pouts at me squeezing my cheeks where her acrylic nails force pleasure even if it hurts like cagna. "I expect answers from your mouth. I appreciate you have a beautiful voice that makes my panties wet." She hums making my throat dry. She is quite straightforward, unlike Aurora.

Aurora. My eyes widen when I remember my so-called lover's name. I am afraid of what I have become a few minutes ago. The shackles did provide a good resistance not to pull this puttana hair. I growl at her causing her to laugh. Così contagioso. I quickly snap out of my thoughts. Infectious? Really? Way to go to bed with your enemy.

"Do I look like I fucking care? Let me go. Who do you think you are?" She again laughs throwing her head in the air, arching her upper body forward, a delicious view of her beautiful chest. My cuffed hand wants to touch it. I want to knead, pull th- Aurora.