17. ache

get ready to cry cause I am doing the same shit.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:

Demon time 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝖺𝗋𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗁

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:⇣➙Demon time 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝖺𝗋𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗁

"NO

"NO." I scream. There she is, one of my best friend for whom I took the initiative to put a war against the Ivanov's, my friend, Adelina. Her dress is torn from all sides, blood drop from the cuts and her face, her face portrays the nightmare she had but what made me shout was a truck hitting her body. I still keep my eyes on the empty spot where she was a few seconds ago.

My body heaves up and down as I slowly turn to look on the other side and finally find her. She has a tranquility on her beautiful face as she put her breathtaking smile and says her last prayers to the Almighty God.

Is this another crime held by Zeus? Another victim Hera has to kill like that? Is this another Leda story? My feet can't hold my weight and I fall down gashing my knees but don't care at that moment. The times I read Greek myths there were million times I cursed the Gods and Goddesses.

Why can't they protect themselves? Is this how the word rape shall be tagged forever like a fucking tail behind us? Why did Hera has to kill those women who were forcefully slept by Zeus? Isn't its his fault? Why? Did she think it was the only way to help the woman to stay in contentment after what her husband did? Can no one be like Lord Krishna who saved Draupadi's respect?

It's a fucking curse as to how woman are treated like a piece of shit. My body shakes as I watch her private areas bleeding, her white dress soaking the blood that got released. I try to muffle my screams so that no one hear but I can't, not when I am at fault. I raise my hand in air and slap the harsh ground repeatedly to distract my emotional pain to physical one.

I quickly stand and rush toward the other side where she is and break through the crowd to get her. I fall down at her side crawling toward her and put her head on my lap. "Adie it's me, your bestie Cat. Wake up, please wake up." My Italian tongue now put into work as I stroke her hair.