13. messages 🌶

author's note:
Sorry for the slight delay of time.
I hope you enjoy reading the chapters.
Also of you haven't read earlier chapters do go read, vote n comment.

WARNING: mild sexual intercourse

MY MUSCLES TENSE while stretching my limbs

MY MUSCLES TENSE while stretching my limbs. "Fuck." I curse angrily at myself that I had to escape from exercises during s whole period of the week and now the output is that my hands can't reach my toes.

"Didn't think an officer is as lazy as Dora the explorer is."

I glare at Xavier who is grinning at me. "Don't underestimate my power, you moron."

He throws his head back and laughs. "Really, Aristide? I thought you had a better way of approaching comebacks. Guess you need to learn a lot from Capo."

I roll my eyes. "I am not interested in learning anything from Cat." His eyes widen and a smirk stretch on his lips.

"Cat? That's what she told you to call her?" I furrow my brows but nod my head to confirm his query.

"Woo, guess from now onward I need to call her Cat, meow, meow, me- Ow. Fu-" There she is, the master of the whole world only in a white sports bra and black shapewear. A towel is hanged over her shoulder and the droplets of sweat that glisten all around her warm tan skin somewhat make my crotch tighten.

The way she twists Xavier's ear I hope the organ stays intact in the future. "Next time, scan your surrounding and then sprout out words. And you." Her glare soon strikes at me and I internally shiver.

"Next time, don't eat cupcakes, so no extra fat will be added." My dick twitches re-imagining the scene which happened the day before yesterday. I had masturbated multiple times thinking about the particular assault she did on my lips.

I involuntarily touch my lips remembering how she swirled her tongue on my already wet sugary lips. I know she can't kiss me but I needed them at that moment, blame it on me being celibate for two months. My dive into sexual activities is pushing me into anything that has the slightest bit of intimation and now the way Cat handles me only makes me push toward the dark euphoria.