18. orgasm 🌶

author's note:

Before reading the chapter lemme tell you all, that only four chapters will be uploaded in wattpad (only on monday) whereas, six/eight chapters will be uploaded in inkitt and it's mainly because of the lack of voting and commenting I get from you all. You not only make my stamina feel low but tired of constantly begging you all to do.

song
Don't play by Ozzie and THEMXXNLIGHT

warning: sexual activity

DID I HEAR CORRECTLY? Her neutral face doesn't give away any false art

"You mean that I-I will give you a blowjob?"

She roll her eyes, kicking the door close with her foot and with her hand locks it. "We made a deal. We both signed on the paper so now the session has started. So, my pet be a good dog and offer what the master orders you, hm?"

"I am not a fucking pet of yours." She evilly smiles.

"Really?" She fold her arms as she drag her feet toward me.

I walk back but when my back hits the wall, I have no place to run. Her cold fingers snake around my neck squeezing it lightly. She tip toes and whispers seductively, "Do you know Aristide I have had multiple orgasms thinking about your long thick meat and the fine ass that Umbria couldn't offer me?"

"I dream of your skilled hands which slide down my flimsy panties and stroke my mound. I want to test how deep your digits will reach. Can we have a practical test baby?"My cock straightens as a sense of acknowledgment given to it.

"Y-you are n-not thinking p-properly." I look down stuttering. I moan loudly as soon as she holds my cock pumping it through layers of clothes.

"No, my pet. I am not can you start your work?" I groan due to the sudden fast pace she is making. I try to hold her wrist to remove from my poor cock cause I know she will only give me blue balls at night.