37. lost

song:

enemy by imagine dragons

tw: violence included
-Small chapter-

tw: violence included -Small chapter-

WE RISE TOGETHER, we fall together

WE RISE TOGETHER, we fall together. Dante always taught me to handle two different types of weapons together, so that, when one breaks other stands. My sword pierces out of the male's chest with a gaping hole. I do a cross sign with my arms and shoot a near one while with the other, creating a smooth straight line across his neck.

We are fighting to buy time for our people to visit their rescue hut and it's damn tiring to me. "Who send you?" I turn back to see Xavier pulling hair behind the guy's head while his target remains at the male anatomy.

"Your grandmother." I roll my eyes encircling the sword and gun above my head to relax my muscles as fresh drops of blood fall on my glistening skin causing a burning chill on the wounds.

"Yes, pathetic. I had to kill her like I'll do to you." My ears are good at heating gossip and this one is far better.

I can imagine while blowing others' faces that the guy shuddered at the casual tone of an acceptance speech.

"I won't tell."

"And I won't forgive you for that." The swoosh sound is nearly clean cut as I stand near the range to hear but the gurgling sound more like screams is a violation to my ears. Taking it as a sign of distraction my opponent strikes me in my face.

"Uh-huh, don't do anything to my face. I had to spend thousand dollars for the massage and others listed in that fucking package." The cut rest on my left cheek as I glare at him.

With a swift turn, I stab at his heart repeatedly as if roasting a chicken that refuses my honor of humanity.

The gunshot rings behind me as I drop to my knee. Great!

"Pathetic." The person whistles behind me. "I thought that the Reaper is a clever one, guess he isn't." The use of he confirms that they aren't from our land. Fucking Russians. "But he keeps bad girls in his stock. Small girls can also be good for my feed." The sound of his boots gets clearer as he approaches near to me. I slowly clutch the head of the sword and wait. "Even her mother is hot, like a fucking delicious meal waiting for me to- holy fuck."