21. brothel

song:

numb by carlie hanson

song:↯➙numb by carlie hanson

I OPEN THE DOOR of Aristide's room barging inside without notice

I OPEN THE DOOR of Aristide's room barging inside without notice. Aristide jerks turning to look at me.

Obsidian clashing with violet.
How chaotic.

My heels click on the floor as I approached toward him. My face don't give out any expression.

As soon as we got to know about Maxim's sister location we were ecstatic but soon our smile fade away when we got to know about her hidden location, brothel.

My fingers curl into fist thinking about how dirty and disgusting Ivanov can be. We finally made up the decision to take her away from the brothel by the next bidding taking place tonight.

"Get ready within fifteen minutes. We will be going out." I order him. I wave my fingers allowing maids to enter his room and placing the selected dress I chose for him. I turn back to walk out but halt my steps by his question.

"Why? From when did I turn out from being your sex slave to your personal assistant?" I chuckle returning back to the earlier position I was.

"I need your face because Ivanov have met us but not you." He fold his arms looking at me.

"I just have a question regarding about my disappearance act. How come no news channel spread my name like a wildfire?"

I smirk closing the space we have. I unbutton the first two buttons and say, "If you you want to know then come with me."

He looks at me quizzically. "Where will we go?"

"To the brothel." His eyes widen.

"Wh-" I put my hand over his lips closing his mouth.

"Sh. We will have our tea and coffee inside our cars. Till then you get ready, okay my leone?" I kiss his cheek and walk out rolling my eyes seeing the jealous maids.

Horny hyenas.

I press the ear pod where on the other hand Carlos picks up my call. "Yes, capo."