07. tongue 🌶

-
author's note
-

let me remind you again that this book is a dark verse. the upcoming chapters, conditions and given output will never be handled under soft hands rather rough ones.

basically i will again remind you to not read it further because of below reasons -
• if you can't vote
• if you can't comment
• if you can't read chapters with certain graphic plots

~~~

Let's just say you may hate Caterina, devils may be loved but not villains.

song:

Colors 𝖻𝗒 𝖾𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗐

➙Colors 𝖻𝗒 𝖾𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗐

I KNEEL in front of him pulling down the shorts by ordering him to lift his hips making it easy for me to slide down the material

My eyes zoom into my favorite place, trapping him was easy. Knowing that the treatment I offered to him will make him think that he got cent chances to expose me which is a sense of mockery. Taking him as a captive and granting full access to the government is easy. Let him think I am using him for pleasure and behind him, I will stab with numbness unknown to him that he is a player in my chessboard, a pawn I am well aware of how to use it.

A soldier needed to cover the king from the outside war and he is just doing it unknowingly. My first strike was his red shirt that I gifted them. The slow burn, oh Umbria it's so good. This time I will put an end to this business of poking noses. Kill my submissive after having a proper utilization of my body and flush him out like I always do and make the police believe to have a small nose instead of a pointed one.

"Hurry up." I stab the pen on his thigh which I held before sitting down earning a scream of pain.

"Hurry up? Schiavo, do I need to remind you of who am I? Or will you do the needful work?" I blow over the wound and spit my saliva on the wounded region. I rubbed my finger on it making him muffle his cry.