46. surrender 🌶

song:
Agora Hills by Doja Cat

song:Agora Hills by Doja Cat

THE WAY HE dutifully kneels in front of me showcasing the power resembling from the opposite gender

"Crawl to me." I rasp finding the scene to be too erotic than any superior voyeurism shits.

And he exactly does that, rolling his sleeves up to his elbow line he bends and crawls to me. I spread my legs inviting him in between them and close the entry as soon as he indulges himself.

"Why are you doing this?" I inquire.

He smiles trailing wet kisses on my left thigh. "Because I want to. I want to embrace your twisted warmth. I am done, Caterina. I am so done with the tug of war between my mind and my heart that ultimately my heart won this game. I don't want to jeopardize my confusion but after tonight I am finally settled. I need you, no, I want you, Caterina, more than the meal lying beside the bed, more than the breath I am taking right now. You're important to me."

I arch an eyebrow, force him to look at me, and pinch his nose to allow him to inhale through his mouth. His pink lips part as an invitation and I sink to close the breathing system properly. Our lips part and close overlapping one another. Soon I release his nose and tug hard on his mane letting him moan in my mouth. His fingers find my thong and he waits, oh Umbria, he waits for my permission and I allow him by putting my hand on his as if helping him to tear apart my panties.

He pulls back looking up at me like I am the Goddess he is going to worship all along his life. Like I am the only oxygen he is going to inhale and the only meal he is going to eat. "May I?"

With a slight nod from my side, he splits my already slit gown stretching the stitching of the material and finally snapping it into half.

My sore cheek does minimal pain by how numb I feel as I throw my head back, spreading my legs more easily as his tongue enters the borderline of my lips. His hands hold either side of my hips to direct his way of position. My cunt flares up at his wet boneless muscle inviting him to my ocean.