28. voice

TW: graphic violence may not be suitable for readers

song

I can't handle change by roar

song↓⇝I can't handle change by roar

~past~

~past~

I CURL AROUND MY PILLOWS making them protectors of the upcoming war. My wide eyes scream as shadows of the villains appear laughing cruelly.

They disabled me physically as the drug stimulated my body making me see everything in a hazy. I have to repeatedly shake my head to focus on the current situation.

"Please let me go." I slur while their evil laughter rises higher.

They were ready to play the cat and mouse game with me. I wiggle as soon as one of them caught hold of my ankle trying to pull me down. I thrash around, my eyes water and I have to continuously blink to clear my path.

I find the nearest object and throw it at him. He screams in pain stumbling back.

No, it isn't happening for a few minutes. It was going on for several minutes, the game of run and catch. My arms are drenched in marks of theirs when I escaped from their clutches, rewarding me with their evidence.

"Leave me." I drag my body steadily to at least run. For now, the poison has spread leaving my brain dead as it occurred to submit to them but I won't.

Taking the cue to distraction I run from the dark room. Sounds of plates crashing were heard but my hands searched for an escape route. I pass by a row of knives and quickly get picked up two of them.

"Where is that bitch?" One of them yells. I had to drench my face in the water to remove any dizziness from my face. I quickly settle behind the drawers of the kitchen listening carefully to the sounds of footsteps and voices.