31. association 🌶

tw: sexual intercourse

if you tend to read this chapter, a heavy warning is that if you are into dom and sub role, go ahead and read it but if you aren't kindly please skip and either wait or read the next chapter.

song:

➸Undress by timeflies

EVEN with the events that happened today, the day doesn't seem to end

EVEN with the events that happened today, the day doesn't seem to end. We still have more eight hours left to end today's date and I want to end by fucking putting myself into control that whatever Aristide and I am doing is just because of sex. He needs information and he will get but only if he could survive.

"Capo, anywhere to go?" Adam asks.

I shake my head. We sent Monica to her house by driving to her house and now we are straight off to mine.

"Adam, did you eat? You were all day roaming around with us." I ask on concern.

He chuckles in response. "Yes capo, I did." I sigh in relief and relaxed in my seat. Adam has been devoting his entire life for the Berlusconi family since I was born and I am kind of glad to have at least a partly cent of trust over him.

He parks the car in the slot and I walk out. "Good night, capo."

I hum nodding my head and walking toward the elevator door. I click the top floor and soon wait to reach and teach my pet some exciting things. Things that are intended to make all the fake scenarios surrounding us to fade away and a good proposition of no condemn of love between two parallel worlds. Just like parallax found in lens and mirror we are like that. People may seem we are towards each other through the concept of love but once look closely that was just a stupid assumption of wrong output.

"Bianca, you take your night off and take Vittoria along with you to the nearest restaurant and have a mother-daughter bonding and yeah take Xander with you for protection." I say with calmness soaking my tongue.