Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight in any way, shape or form. The only things that are mine are my OC's and some changes to the plot.

Warnings: There will be character death, hate and violence, mentions of rape. If you do not like simply don't read instead of leaving hateful comments, there is no need for it.

This is an alternative universe so it is set in September 2018 when the Cullen's first move to Forks instead of set in 2005. I know Paul and Margot's parents were divorced but for the purpose of this story they weren't and have always lived on La Push.

Character portrays:

Becky G as Margot Alia Lahote. She's the younger twin sister to Paul and is a teacher assistant at Forks High for the Art teacher Ms. Eva Greene, it was the only position available. She ends up shifting before Paul as she was around the Cullen's. Jasper is her imprint, and she's Jasper's mate.

She's 19 years old and is 5"0 1/2 in height, slim build, she has long curly black hair and dark brown eyes, like her mother, thick full lashes, button nose, full lips and russet, sun kissed skin tone. Her birthday is August 13th.

On a night out with Cara and Leah, Margot suffered a terrible ordeal where she was raped and found later by her friends, but it was too late. From this tragedy she ended up having a beautiful son, Jayden, that she loves despite how he came to be. She's going through a court case as the scum bag, Devon Riggs, is trying to take her son.

Extra abilities as a wolf/ form:

* Alpha Luna (eventually).
* The fastest wolf.
* The smallest wolf.
* Third-in-command.
* First female shifter.
* Margot is slim and sleek, white and silver fur (silver stripe from base of neck to tip of her tail).

The Saunders Triplets as Jayden Isaac Lahote

The Saunders Triplets as Jayden Isaac Lahote. He is 18 months (1 yr and a half), born March 4th 2017. He is mixed racial with black hair and gorgeous sapphire eyes, the only thing he got from his sperm donor, the rest is all Margot. He's like a male version of her.

He is a Mummy's boy and loves his uncle Paul.